Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe thought for a moment. "Maybe once? Iunno, if I did it was a while ago."

In the deeper water, Izzy started dunking her head in, trying to see if the reef was nearby.

"Not really.": Joe shrugged, "Once you live here for a while, it gets harder to be surprised." he laughed.

Vlad watched what she did, figuring she knew what she was doing better than he did.

"Well, I'm like a baby bird here!" Chase smiled, "You should show me around, honey. <3"

I DROVE TODAY!

Izzy couldn't find anything, and she heaved a sigh as she surfaced. "I don't think the reef's around here."

WHERE DID YOU DRIVE O:

"Well we are pretty close to the shore... what exactly is it you're looking for?" his roleplayer has never been out of the midwest and doesn't know anything about oceans.

In my neighborhood!!! =D

"There's kind of a rumor that there's an awesome coral reef somewhere around here. It needs to be in shallow waters... but I don't think this is it. It's too cold!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ohhh. If it's too cold, do you want to try looking again later." Vlad hugged her.

"Okay! : D" Joe turned around and looked to see where to show him. "Well. This is the park. People around here really like climbing trees so they're here a lot."

HELLO SAM

Zurui was existing for once. Which is an achievement for him.

Izzy thought about it, then nodded. "That sounds like a good idea, Vladdy!" She took his hand and started leading him back to the sea shore, humming off key.

Kate was trying to walk across the living room, tipping over easily and whining. She looked up at Akadou and reached out.

ROLF ROLFCOPTERS!

Kate laughed loudly, then attached herself to Akadou's leg. "Dada!"

Vlad went with her to the shore.

Zurui fell over. "...Hi, Erin." he smiled and sat back up.

Izzy laid on the sand and started rolling around, trying to warm herself up.

Kate commended, "Up dada! Up!" She let go of his leg, and promptly fell on her rear. "Up!"

Arianna watched with a smile on her face, her stomach a little bit bigger than it used to be.

Zurui ruffled her hair, "How have you been?"

Vlad laughed, "What are you doing, Izzy?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back