Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was cold, so I decided to roll on the sand and warm up," she explained, looking up at Vlad from her spot on the ground. "Or... you could come here and warm me up!"

Akadou lifted her up and patted her head again. "You're getting the hang of it, Kate. But you have to learn to walk on your own and get up when you fall, because we won't always be here," he said matter-of-factly.

Erin giggled. "Good! You?"

Vlad lay down next to her, "I think this's easier for you."

"I'm pretty good." Zurui said, and hugged Erin.

Arianna walked over to Akadou and gave him a kiss on the cheek, before planting a kiss on Kate's forehead. "She'll get it sooner or later," Arianna told her husband, giggling.

Izyy pulled Vlad close and said, "Yay! I gots my hubby super duper close!!!"

Vlad laughed, "You're adorable."

Joe grinned, "Yeah, as parks go, it is. Full of memories, too."

Izzy giggled and rubbed her nose against his then gave him a real kiss, fiery and passionate.

Joe laughed and hugged him back, "Sure, why not?"

Vlad blushed a little, surprised. He returned the kiss.

Izzy giggled and said, "I'm still happy I'm the one who makes you blush like that!"

Akadou smiled at his wife, smiling with his eyes- one of his many charms. "She's a good kid, might just keep her," he joked. "Nah, I wouldn't trade you for the world." He looked at Kate, then Arianna. "Or you."

Erin smiled and hugged back. "I've missed you. I don't know why, but I have missed you. Quite terribly," she admitted quietly.

Arianna smiled at Akadou and said, "You'd better not trade me, or you wouldn't be getting any for a very long time! Trust me, girlie gossip travels very very fast." She kissed him on the lips, then smiled and tickled Kate. "Kate's definitely a daddy's girl, though. I can tell."

"No one else but you could." Vlad beamed at Izzy.

"You don't know why?" Zurui asked, and laughed, "So the fact that you love me isn't it, huh?"

Izzy cuddled close, then whispered in Vlad's ear, "I love you so much, Vlad. Promise me you'll never leave me for too long?"

OOC: Don't worry guys, it's me!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Of course I promise," she whispered, kissing Vlad briefly. "I don't make promises I don't intend to keep."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back