Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew looked at her brother. She had set up a mini stove kind of thing, and was cooking steak and fancy food on it she had brought. She had a bottle of red wine to the right, it was sitting on a ledge make of rock. "Red wine and steak, a reasonably romantic dinner with a lake view." She laughed at the idea. "Don't worry about me. I'm here to have fun with my family. Not him." Though she knew she was lying to herself.

Eh, TT literate isn't very literate by most terms. (A paragraph? Please, I've been on sites with 200-300 word minimums.) So as long as we're not posting total one-liners I think we're okay.

.... I want to roleplay with Hope, my crazy journalist lady. Let's make some epic plot gais so she can report on it and be creepin' *shot*

BTW, GUESS WHO'S REPLYING FROM SAGE'S HOUSE. ;D

Klaus frowned, mumbling something about not needing help, though it was plainly obvious he did. Joe's computer prowess astounded him, but he kept silent about it to avoid embarrassing himself. "Nothing I can think of," he said, trying to play it cool.

Anzu thought for a moment. "I do not have any ideas at the moment."

"Set off the sprinklers," Mitsuki suggested. "Then it's easier to freeze people, or something like that." She may or may not have just wanted to cause more chaos.

"Well, let's leave, then." Joe helped Klaus stand up, "Don't be so grumpy. You're just like Uriah."

They're going to Italy, right? I don't even remember.

hey guys i'm fucked when it comes to this hurricane:D

here's the news.

Colton thought. He reached into his pocket, and with a swift movement, pulled out a Zippo lighter. He stood on a chair, right below the smoke detector, and lit the lighter.

Scarlet said, "I lived a pretty sheltered childhood, to be honest. I mean, my powers could sometimes get out of hand, but my father was there to train me and take care of me. I don't really remember my mother. She left when I was young." She sighed and shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "I never knew her, so it really doesn't matter too much."

Sarah looked over at where BB and Drew were, and she felt sad for her sister-in-law. Her relationship hadn't worked out, and Sarah assumed that maybe Drew was a bit lonely.

BB shrugged and sat down unceremoniously. "You're hoping he shows up, aren't you? That it'll be a poof of smoke and a luxury dinner, right?". He sighed a little and folded his arms. "Did he mess you around or somethin'? Do i have to track him down and weld bolts to his eyes?"

"The same could be said here, i s'pose. BB and I were always left to our own devices and it shaped us pretty well...i mean, for the most part.". He smiled and looked over at BB and Drew. "You wouldn't think we're related, would you? The glaring differences are all there, yet we all share the namesake."

Drew shrugged. "Sure, he messed me around, I guess." She didn't really know how to explain the feeling of heartbreak. She figured her brother had felt it before, but she just couldn't explain it. Drew didn't tear up though. Her eyes got red and she grabbed the bottle of wine. f*** formalities, she ripped the top off and chugged half the bottle down. She hoped BB wouldn't noticed her sudden crazy obsession with alcohol. "He isn't coming back. At least I have Cole, and Paige. Someone, Leslie I think, told me when she went to the future she saw I have another daughter. But how is that possible?" She finished the bottle and smashed it against the rock before taking all the food and putting it on plates. "Dinner is ready!"

BB couldn't help but lean back slightly during Drew's outburst. He knew he was capable of similar but not with the whole red-eye deal. "Maybe he comes back all sincere and stuff. Roses in hand and all that.".

He eyed the broken shards of glass before turning his gaze to the plates of food with a forced smile.

"Or maybe he won't come back at all, because he's useless as f***!" she said. She was fed up, annoyed, frustrated. How could she go on like this!? No, she couldn't. Sighing, her eyes went back to normal and she sat down. "I feel horrible. What is wrong with me, that he won't be with me?"

"Well, for a start, perhaps you've been unintentionally thorny about something? Perhaps he's worried that he's agitated you 'too' much and decided to lay low?". He sighed, not exactly having been in this situation before. "If you let him know how you really feel, maybe he'll come back."

"I haven't seen him since we got married. He hasn't even met Cole yet," she murmured, running her fingers through her hair. Frustrating was seething, boiling. "That was almost two years ago." Drew was feeling pretty hopeless right about now, and she began to devour her food, hungry, but for blood, and this wasn't going to cut it, but it would be enough for right now.

"Want me to go track him down then? I can be as rough as you want. Maybe break a bone or two?" he said with a joking smirk. He knew it wasn't the best of times but figured a little joke wouldn't hurt too badly.

Drew looked up. "I wish Shadow or Nekro was here. They could make him appear, and then forcefully give him a potion that disables his powers...." Then she realized, she just had an epiphany.

Drew thought very carefully, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a cell phone. She dialed Leslie's number quickly, requesting Shadow come East to this lake in New Jersey, describing what he'd need to make the plan succeed, and what he'd need to come down, drink and have a good time.

After a short while, Shadow finally arrived with a bunch of spell books and spare potions. "S'pose some free time is needed eventually, even for an elf." He sighed, already missing the confines of the library. "So, What're you up to again?"

Shadow blinked a few times before nonchalantly plucking a spell book from the few he had brought along. He drew the necessary circle on the ground, as customary, in order to mark a location where Dimentio would show up. "There, give it a moment and he'll be drawn to the residual energies. He'll then be trapped like a fly to sticky paper. You'll be the one to force him the potion.".

After a few moments, the circle began to flicker as Dimentio faded into view within the confines. "What the-? What's this all about?!" he yelled, confused about the whole summoning.

Drew was sick. She knew it. She was going off of the deep end this time. She snatched the top off of the potion and opened Dimentio's mouth, pouring every content of the potion into him. She then smashed the vial and looked back at Shadow. "Wanna go swimming?"

Shadow shrugged at the sudden impulse and took a running jump into the lake, robes de-conjuring as he hit the water, leaving him in just a pair of trunks.

Dimentio, on the other hand, was feeling the effects of the potion. All sensations of energy slipping from his body and fingers as it took effect, tearing the magic from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back