September 11th~ <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Australian. Though I remember hearing about the attacks on TV.

I mainly remember the anniverseries, and how everyone kept going ''Several years ago, the 9/11 attacks had happened and we would like to have a minute silence etc, etc''. I'm still quite unsure what exactly happened. But I do care and know that it's terrible.

R.I.P, to all those who passed away due to the attacks.

I remember it. When I found out I was in mums bedroom. I was 7.
This sounds horrible, but I was angry about it because all the channels were covering it and I wanted to watch cartoons. I remember telling mum "Mummy, I don't care people died, I want to watch TV. I don't like those people who died or their families" I was such a horrid child.
the rofl-copter goes soi soi soi

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember what happened only thing that sucked was my cousins birthday is 9/11 I was about 4 in 2001 so I was like "mom we cant celebrate because a building broke?!"

I was in canada

I remember it.

I was in Kingergarten.

Since I was in Afternoon Kindergarten, I was over my Grandma's. She was about to take me to school when my mom called us from work and told us what happened. We turned on the TV and there it was. I didn't go to school that day, and didn't realize it was such a big event untill it was on the news for the next month.

I was so young. I didn't know what the problem was with going to school, and I wasn't scared at all.

And I almost forgot: My parents knew some people that worked in the building and a firefighter that died rescuing people. It was a shame. Those terrorists make me sick to my stomach. They all deserve to die a slow, painful, torturous death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back