Seriously Strange....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Real...Or not?

• NO WAY!!!RIP OFF!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is weird...you say you touch the screen with a stick...?

• Dont think its not real...

• I think its real...

• Of course!Its the new tama!You just cant see bandai's logo.

• Are you dumb?The proof its real is there...NOT A FAKE!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]YEA RIGHT. IT PROBABLY A FAKE.(I JUST WRITE IN CAPS SO PEOPLE <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Optima'>SEE...NOT TO YELL)I HATE FAKERS! :ph34r: [/SIZE]</span> </span>
[SIZE=30pt]Yeah, I HATE liers and fakers! They ruin all the fun of tamas by making fakes JUST so they can earn money! RIP-OFF!![/SIZE]

I HATE FAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE HORRIBLE AND ARE RIP-OFFS!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, like binary said it isn't a product from Bandai...

I've heard that this is a good device and can be very fun! You take care of it just like a real tamagotchi and you can even connect it to your real tamagotchi made by bandai! And if you connect it you get rare items! :eek:

Alas...Those may only be rumors...Yet I would still buy one at a low price to see if it's true! ;)

I have one its just a regular jd fakie but with one small difference,....................................

I have good news for hawaii-kitty..........THE ROUMERS ARE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it connects two v2's only but gives items like throne,PC,even snakes your tama can eat!

I think its fake but it was a very cool (fake) Tamagotchi :lol:

It gots toutch screen! ;)

Well, it looks cool because it has touch-screen. But it definitely doesn't have a good quality...I have a friend who has one of those and it does touch screen but it's not really kakeibo at all, it's just virtual pet by touching the screen. IT's not tamagotchi, you can change it into frogs, hamsters, and puppies too. So I guess it's rip off because on the package it has tamagotchi characters...! By the way I have seen a lot of fakes before, from a store I go to sometimes. If you have questions just PM me!
well actualy there not fakes if another company made it <_< here is a list you can find OF ACTUAL FAKES:bandi logo somewat differant like in hand writing blue,tamagotchi pakidge says something like tamagotchi v6 and actual toy charikters are cheap imatations like yong mimachi :unsure: is very big like mamitchi :furawatchi: so watch out for fakes :mellow:

BANDI IS #1

That is SO FAKE!!!!!! If you touch the screen with a pen it is a touch pet my cousin has one!

It is a fake , but it looks kind of fun though... ...

~bdaze

I have that. Fake. Doesn't work anymore :huh:

Oh, and Fooet, V4's are out; just not in Canada. :unsure:

The company that makes those sorts of tamagotchis are JD and they "supposedly" make new versions. Their qualities are pretty bad. My friend bought one, and it didn't even work. o_O

*Tgd*

so what? it still works, doesn`t it? i have one of those and they work perfectly. and i love it!

and maybe the only reason they sell it cuz they have never seen a bandai tamagotchi before

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is a fake because it doesn't have the BanDai logo on it. Also, I have NEVER (until now, lol) seen a Tamagotchi with a touch screen or a screen that big.

so what? it still works, doesn`t it? i have one of those and they work perfectly. and i love it!
and maybe the only reason they sell it cuz they have never seen a bandai tamagotchi before
hey you have one.I have one too,but can you pause it?????I really need to know.Thanks.

That's definatly not a real tama. JD (as it says on the top of the page) is a known company that makes fake tamas. If you're looking for a real tama, make sure it doesn't say JD! I really dislike fakes, but people make them.

V4 is out on some internet stores, too. I got one for Christmas, and that's not a V4. They look like Entamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back