Seriously Strange....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Real...Or not?

• NO WAY!!!RIP OFF!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is weird...you say you touch the screen with a stick...?

• Dont think its not real...

• I think its real...

• Of course!Its the new tama!You just cant see bandai's logo.

• Are you dumb?The proof its real is there...NOT A FAKE!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 100% a fake, this seller has been selling other things and has been reported to be selling fakes.

1. There is no BanDai logo.

2. No Tamagotchi ever has been released with a touch screen.

^_^ 0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0 :D

ALRIGHT!This has gone far enough!Tamagotchi is Copyrighted you know!?It's illigal to sell things that are copyrighted!I have one of those and they suck!Im even ashamed of having one!ILLIGAL SCUMBAGS!!!!!!! :D !!!!!!
Please do not get to wound up about that. I dislike fakes also, but this site can have younger children on, so remember to keep your language "family friendly".

I think it's fake because it looks like it is only 99 cents! :) :) :)

I have seen that tama before when i checked eBay a few days ago.. Its probleby a fake i think..

Haha you say you touch the screen with a stick

Haha..I voted for that one..But no I never heard

off a TOUCH SCREEN tama..No it's not real not even..

It's not a tamagotchi. As far as I could see it didn't have the Bandi logo and it wasn't called Tamagotchi, it was called Infra-red Tama.

Now I dont know all that much about what's a rip off and what's not... but that is just soooo wrong. It should be illegal!!

RIPP OFF!!!

Well, it looks a bit strange, I have never seen a touch screen tamagotchi before :D And version 4 hasn't yet been invented, well Bandai havn't yet said anything.

Maybe the seller got a bit confused?

But with the picture shown, I would say it is a fake :D But I cannot be certain.

- Fooet
There are touch screen tamagotchi's. The tamagotchi Ocean from late 90's had a touch screen where you was supposed to tap the screen when an enemy appeared, but I've barely touched the wrapping of an oceangotchi, so I'm not sure what other features the touch screen had. The TamaOtch Also had a feature like that, where you could tap the back of the unit with your pointer when Tamao cried. I think vibrations from the surface interfered with a behaviour sensor.

Infrared Tama is fake. Don't get tricked by the name! It's only real when there's a BanDai logo and there is TAMAGOTCHI on top with Connexion/connection.

I've also seen a website address on some of the impostors' wrapping, 'www.tamatown.com', Tamatown.org and similar. That makes me almost marvelled. The sheer nerve of those people!

If you look at the top, it is a JD. I bought a german JD on purpose, it was just like that one, those things are so annoying, but anyway, JD is a fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back