share pokemon pearl and diamond FC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u want to battle? If u do, i need an estimate of what lvls ur pokemon are so I dont send out my lvl 75 Rayquazza or something...
You use Ubers/Legendaries? :(

Most people that battle competitively do not use Ubers (which, not all legendaries are, and Wobbufette is an Uber) and some are against the use of legendaries, too.

There's also clauses in competitive play... Sleep clause (only one Pokemon asleep at a time, unless self induced such as with Rest), Freeze clause (only one Pokemon frozen at a time), h4x (hack) item clause (no items involving luck, such as quick claw), species clause (only one of a species of Pokemon, so no two Charizards on a team or anything), evasion clause (no Minimize or Double Team), no OHKO (one-hit KO) moves, no Ubers (check the Neoseeker tier list for what's an Uber and what's not*)...

These are the rules commonly accepted when battling competitively, such as over wi-fi. They are rules that I follow, also, when battling.

* Neoseeker D/P Tier List

go down to the wifi club, then tlak to the 1st lady on the left. go and log onto Wifi. then either invite, join something or disconnect.

and for trading, do you have Diamond or Pearl... What I want depends on what version you have. Also what starter do you have. I will give something very helpful depending on that, over Lvl. 20.

so ok i never thought this topic would get so popular (some posts by the same peeps hehe) but i thank you all for making this topic red woo hoo america hahahahahahahahahahaha :( :p ;)

You use Ubers/Legendaries? :(
Most people that battle competitively do not use Ubers (which, not all legendaries are, and Wobbufette is an Uber) and some are against the use of legendaries, too.

There's also clauses in competitive play... Sleep clause (only one Pokemon asleep at a time, unless self induced such as with Rest), Freeze clause (only one Pokemon frozen at a time), h4x (hack) item clause (no items involving luck, such as quick claw), species clause (only one of a species of Pokemon, so no two Charizards on a team or anything), evasion clause (no Minimize or Double Team), no OHKO (one-hit KO) moves, no Ubers (check the Neoseeker tier list for what's an Uber and what's not*)...

These are the rules commonly accepted when battling competitively, such as over wi-fi. They are rules that I follow, also, when battling.

* Neoseeker D/P Tier List
I dont use ubers/legendaries really. The only thing I have used in battle once was a Lvl 10 Mew...

oh i have a prinplup boy and does anyone have a girl so they can mate

srry you can chill for awhile cause im trying to get a bunery for contests

oh i have a prinplup boy and does anyone have a girl so they can mate
Just get a Ditto.

And, if you had a female, it can breed with more than just other Prinplups and still make baby Piplups.

mk ill do it when i finish getting through the forest its like a fregin maze and im lookin up rare pokemon for diamond and pearl

nvm i just got out and everyone plz keep posting or itl take a long time to trade and stuff

caught it and im heading for the pokemon center and what were we gonna do again

k im at the pokemon center anyone wanna go in the union room

Caterpie what were we gonna do union room or the thing upstairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back