share pokemon pearl and diamond FC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nvm ill just battle with prinplub cause he has only 1 water move

Thanks muchles.

I'm giving my friend all the shiny starters to breed (werid longdistance b-day present)c:

Okies. Gonna get my Ds.

Whoever wants to try to beat me and my team pm ur friend code and name and ill reply wit mine

Whoever wants to try to beat me and my team pm ur friend code and name and ill reply wit mine
I may battle you, it depends...

Do you use legendaries? If so, which ones (as not all are "uber" or banned in competitive play)

Do you use "illegal" moves, such as: Minimize, Sweet Scent, Double Team, Fissure, Sheer cold, Horn Drill?

Do you use Waboffette? (He is banned in most competitive play for obvious reasons--if you don't know why, then nevermind)

Do you use "illegal" items such as: Bright Powder, Quick Claw, or any other item involving luck? (If you're unsure on an item, just ask)

Do you have more than one of a certain Pokemon on your team? (In competitive play, you're only allowed one of a certain species on your team, so no two Charizards or something)

If you abide by the rules above, I will gladly battle you. Level 100, of course. (We can set it to Lv. 100, so even if not all of yours are there, they will be bumped up to it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back