Short or Tall

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you short or tall?

• Short

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tall

• Average

• Slightly short

• Slightly tall

• Giant

• Shrimp

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you short or tall? I'm pretty tall, I'm turning 11 next month and I'm 5'3. I know someone who is 9 this year and she comes up to my collarbone. It's scary.
Im 5'3 At 10. I tower over everyone in my class.

No wait... maybe that was 4'11....Ah I dunno, I forgetted.

It's either 5'11 or 4'11....
Moost likely 4'11, 'cause 5'11 is almost 6 feet, a foot shorter than a door frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moost likely 4'11, 'cause 5'11 is almost 6 feet, a foot shorter than a door frame.
Exactly!

I'm 4'11, I knew 5'11 seemed to much taller..

And thats what not being in schol for three weeks straight with no brain activity what so ever will do to ya. :p

i am sooooooooooooo small and im 10 in around 20 days

tall 5'6 and (age shall remain unkown) but trust me... for my age... that's really tall

I haven't measured my height for ages, but I'm about 5ft 9in - I have always been quite tall.

It was bad news at school dances because I was always taller than the boys - not many invitations to dance...lol

but I got over it and I like being tall now - useful at theatres, sporting events and trying to spot friends amongst the crowds at the "shopping mall" :D

Are you short or tall? I'm pretty tall, I'm turning 11 next month and I'm 5'3. I know someone who is 9 this year and she comes up to my collarbone. It's scary.
hey miffy we both have our birthdays very near

I haven't measured my height for ages, but I'm about 5ft 9in - I have always been quite tall.
It was bad news at school dances because I was always taller than the boys - not many invitations to dance...lol

but I got over it and I like being tall now - useful at theatres, sporting events and trying to spot friends amongst the crowds at the "shopping mall" :D
Heh.. i'm used to the same thing... i'm taller than all of the boys my age but the thing is... the ones who are taller than me are complete idiots.... i've gone out with someone who was much shorter than me.... it was akward at the dance. Funny thing is that i am smart, tall, speak how i feel, and truly myself (as much as i can be at the moment)... and that intimidates boys

im 13 and im 5'1 and I weigh 7 Stone! Must....Loose...weight....

-fp
Oh gosh FP! Don't lose anymore weight! If you do you'll hit underweight, because 7 stone=98 pounds, so your BMI is 18.5.

If it makes you feel any better I'm about 10.5 stone and 5'4.

Well, I don't know my exact height off by heart....but I'm close to 5 feet; I weight 72 pounds. :p

I am one of the taller kids in my grade, but there is a few others taller than me :D

*Tgd*

I'm 5'7 and 16 in April. I think my weight is around 133 pounds (atleast it's 60 kilos) :D All these messuring(sp) systems are confusing me. ^^

I'm average in this area, but generally, for my age I am very tall. 5'4 and 11 years old.
OMG rach you're only 11!?!?! You're pretty tall too!!!

Ya you're pretty short tamaansley96. I'm one year older than you and am 5 inches taller than you!! That probably means you're short.

oh yeah, and my stats at the moment are:

Height: 5'3 (and a bit)

Weight: 42.5kg (92.5 pounds)

i am unusualy short, totaly unaverage.

as some of my friends could (gladly *rolls eyes*) tell you, i am 4.6666666 (repeating) feet tall with my vans on.

yeah... but tis ok,

"For I am fearfuly and wonderfuly made." - somewhere in the Bible

to hate on myself for being short would be insulting to God saying He made a mistake in me, which He didnt, so i'm ok with being short :blink:

it just ticks me off when people make fun of me, or just bug me (even friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back