Short or Tall

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you short or tall?

• Short

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tall

• Average

• Slightly short

• Slightly tall

• Giant

• Shrimp

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 9 and I'm a 4'6. Is that a normal height for 9yr old?
probably, its not a normal height for a [[talking about me]] 13 year ond tho...

so yeah, i think its average or above average

I'm 12 and 5"1.

I think I'm average. Some people in my grade are waaay taler than me.

im short and im proud we will rule the nvm - eats a cookie - lol i <3 being shortie lol i weigh only 90 ponds im small for my age but im not telling that

Last edited by a moderator:
I really am a giant...So far no one on here is taller than 6'1" xD I hate being so tall hehe.
If your so tall you might be good at Basketball or netball. Do you play? I play basketball.

yeah but...you're 6 years older than me...maybe you're shrinking with old age lol...!
Lol, gee thanks xP I'm not *that* old.

My grandma has a height chart on her door showing from when I was really young to about 12 years old. I'm still at the 12 years old mark x.X I haven't grown a single inch since I was in 6th grade. XD

I'm 16 and 5'8". I'm the tallest out of my friends and taller than some of my aunts and uncles.

Im 12, and Im 5'6 I Pwn. Im the tallest girl in my class (The tallest boy hates me, I hate him, hes black fat and tall Bad Combo)

Go me! I havent grew much since last year though... Im taller than alotta you people, IM TALLER THEN MY MOM!

I am the tallest 5th grader in my school! I am about 5'4! I am 11 its wierd for my age!

Lol, gee thanks xP I'm not *that* old.
My grandma has a height chart on her door showing from when I was really young to about 12 years old. I'm still at the 12 years old mark x.X I haven't grown a single inch since I was in 6th grade. XD
Dang....

Im short cuz im chinese but Im not one of those super-short kids in my class. This boy dominic, he calls all those mega-short kids midgets, and then he numbers them. Like, "Oh hi midget 1! I barely noticed u!!!!! I almost ran over u! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Migdet 2, u scared the life outta me! u bettger grow taller cuz i might accidenttally kill u!"

Yay! Im not one of those midgets ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back