should they bring back v1 and v2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I agree that they should bring the Version 1 and 2 back but maybe Bandai would consider making packs such as one with both Version 1 and 4.5 in it.

-Tamadude787

im sorry i dont think they should bring them back even though u can remember all the fun u had with them :huh: if u tryed to play with the old ones again u would realize...they r not much fun compared to the new :p no shops, only two games, little choice of carecters,no computer conection, no king, and no collectebale suviniers :p i think they should just keep making more
Well it's really a matter of opinion. I'm raising a v1 and v4 together, I prefer the v1 because it is a LOT easier to care for.

I only use the shop for playing around with the food items to see what raises what skill points and occasionally buying chests, lamps and whatnot.

The two games don't bother me. You don't need to beat the games completely on the v1, it still loses quite a bit of weight. So you can lose weight really quickly.

Little choice of characters doesn't scar me either. At least you can really get to know those characters.

I rarely ever go on Tamatown, so no computer connection doesn't bother me and neither does the king and collectable souvenirs.

I definatly agree. I have 2 Vs2 and love them.I know V3 s and 4s have more codes and stuff but actually V1s and 2s arent that bad at all. I hear from V4 owners that V4s are harder to look after which could be a pain if you dont want to pause it but youve got school.

:D :angry:

yeah. i am 13 years old and i have a v2, v3, v4, and v4.5. Do NOT buy the V4.5, it is just like the v4. except it is much cuter, like i think the star atenna and the designs are really cute this time, and i like the new games. but otherwise, what till december 2007 for V5. i have a feeling v5 will be totally awesome. also i first got my very first tamagotchi (v2) at a local Wal-mart store in California, USA. it was just sitting there on the shelf in the toys section of wal-mart and i looked at it and read the whole back cover and bought it for 15 US dollars. i loved it, and i still have it, but it is kinda lame design because i got circles, and my V3 i got with like graffiti design, and my v4 is sunflowers design, and my v4.5 is a special edition world map design. i love tamagotchis sooo much!!!

p.s. does anyone think that Gozarutchi and Ichigotchi should be together romanticly? i think so, they are my favorite tamagotchis. and i wish that Bandai company would not make just ONE couple (memetchi and Mametchi) because i wish they would make Kuchipatchi+ Violetchi, and Gozaructhi+Ichigotchi. also why can't there be more envolment with the love in tamagotchis? i mean, you know, why can't we see more tamagotchis fall in love with eachother, instead of just mateing and having a baby, then leaving eachother?

that would be great if they did!

I think v2 and v3 are the best versions.

my opinion is they are getting worse with every version, just because they have NO characters, on v4 there is only a chance of getting the character you aiming for with skill points or like the two other universal characters. Thats what bugs me the heck off! ^_^ its not as fun when you practicly KNOW what character you're going to end up with. I miss all the v2 and v3 charcters on v4. but thats all my opinion. But yea i totally agree, it would be a great idea :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that BanDai should temporarily re-release V1 in new colors! I loved V1, but I only have one (and it's sorta beat up; I was only 12). If they did release some more V1s, I'd love to buy a few. :furawatchi:

-DDDTrooper

my v1 always goes blank after a bit when i put a new battery in, but the v1 and v2 are really great! i used to be sooo in love with my v2 and i had 35 friends on my list, lol.

I definatly agree. I have 2 Vs2 and love them.I know V3 s and 4s have more codes and stuff but actually V1s and 2s arent that bad at all. I hear from V4 owners that V4s are harder to look after which could be a pain if you dont want to pause it but youve got school.
Yes, v4s are very hard to look after because they are so involved. I mean, on older Tamagotchi you only need to think about its hunger level, happiness level, discipline and weight. Now you need to worry about hunger level, happiness level, discipline, skill points, weight (which takes longer to lower on the v4, I took half an hour lowering my Tamagotchi's weight last night). I think maybe they should get rid of the discipline, like they did on the Entama. This would make it easier to care for. Games appear to be longer on the v4 and they've made it ridiculously easy to get Intelligence points when you compare it to getting Style or Kindness points.

I would love it if they brought back V1 and V2, but I'd also like to see them bring back P1,P2, and Angelgotchi(never got a change to play this).

i think bandi should bring back v1 and v2s because some people like me were'nt alive for it does anyone agree or disagree?
[SIZE=8pt]I agree! I wasn't alive for the v1 and v2 (well, i was, but I was like 2 years old and what can a 2 year old do with a tama?)lol[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you want to bring back V1 and V2? Those only came out 2-3 years ago. ;) Just be happy with what you have right now. You're lucky Bandai brought Tamagotchis back. Imagine if they didn't? Be happy with what you have,

C~M

If you want a V1 or V2 look on ebay. Yes those versions are great but we have V4.5 now. Nobody is forcing you to play V4.5 or V4. if you want V1 and V2 go buy one and play with it.

C~M

I would like those to come back, but since i have a v1 and v2, it doesn't matter that much to me. What i would love to see is angelgotchi and devilgotchi and all the other rare japanese ones to go on sale. I would love to have an arokotch! (the pedometer one)

I think its WAYYY too early to bring back the v1/v2s. The p1/p2s however, that i would like to see in stores again :p

i think bandi should bring back v1 and v2s because some people like me were'nt alive for it does anyone agree or disagree?
You weren't alive in the year 2004? Bu that means you're like three! I think you might be thinking of the much older tamagotchi's.

I think they should start making the really old ones at BanDai because then they're in english also it gives it a bit of a revivel. I personally find the older ones more interesting but there is no way my parents would bother buying me some especially as I'm nearly 13 and growing out of toys.

I think Bandai should have re-releases like every 5 years or so ^_^ They should also make old-school Japanese Tamagotchi in america (I heard they were going to release Morino's in the US but it was just too late for Bandai :( ) If you ask me I think there taking advantage of Aki Maita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back