should they bring back v1 and v2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they should! i like my version 1s better than any of my other tamas!

hey all,

i would love to see the original tama's come back. the ones from like 10 years ago.

i think there is a trading forum on here isn't there? maybe u could find someone there who would be willing to trade u. i have 3 v1 and just got 2 v 4.5 yesterday, i was AMAZIED at the difference. but, man when u are used to v1 and then skip right to v 4.5 ther is A LOT to learn lol. i can't beleive how many characters there are!!!! lol i remember when the first tama's came out, they actually got banned in my school cuz all the kids were playing with them in class. lol. i would really like to have one of each, just to see the difference and such. now that i have the two 4.5's i'm REALLY glad that my other 3 are easier to take care of, especially cuz those three are all adults, so they hardly need any care during the day. so i can focus on the other two for now.

i'm finding that the older the pet gets, the easier it is to take care of, is that true or is that just me???? ( baby, child, teen, adult etc)

my favourite part is the infared by far. i love having them play together. i think what wouldbe really cool is if the species of the baby would change according ot what the parents were, so u could have unique pets depending on what u bred together. maybe in the future!!!!

wow i can't believe u had 35 friends! lol i have to have 5 tama's just so they can have friends, cuz at 22, my friends don't play with them lol.

I think it would be really nifty if they would re-release the Originals for a limited amount of time.

Of course, I also think it would be uber-nifty if they would release the Umino and Morino, etc. here in the US.

That being said, Bandai IS a company, and most companies like to make money. By focusing on newer, flashier models, they are able to attract the attention of more 8-11 year olds, which is, from what I understand, their targeted age range.

I'm sure quite a few of us older tamaddicts would love to see a re-release of the older models, but I just don't see it happening on a large scale anytime soon.

You weren't alive in the year 2004? Bu that means you're like three! I think you might be thinking of the much older tamagotchi's.
I think they should start making the really old ones at BanDai because then they're in english also it gives it a bit of a revivel. I personally find the older ones more interesting but there is no way my parents would bother buying me some especially as I'm nearly 13 and growing out of toys.
You know what? Have you heard the saying: You don't stop playing because you grow old- you grow old because you stop playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back