Shoutouts for people's birthdays

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday again, Emmy! I hope you had a great day!!

My birthday isn't till October 3rd, but I can wait. ;3

WeiWei-Sorry. I thought this was a good topic so people don't have to make topics just saying people's birthdays... and it prevents clutter. =)

I'm expecting to get birthday cards in mail on TT, and people making cards for me. (i wish...)

Yesterday was nigahiga's birthday. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RYAN HIGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happeh Birthday all myy dear chickadee's <3

Ksenia Myy frog :]

&& Cae

&&& Emmy

&&&& Carlyy

&&&&& Esther

&&&&&& EVERYONE ELSE <333

Reminderrr: My Birth day is July 18th Tee hee Dun forget Or yew dieee >:3

Mine is June 10...tis almost here 0o My friends is the 18th.

You guys couldn't make this topic a little earlier?? My B'day was on January the 9th!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE WHO IS HAVING, GOING TO HAVE, OR HAD THEIR BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday, [ALMOST] Ksenia. The most superduper person who loves spiderman and Short Stack and Bradie Webb. ily

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=30pt]Happy Birthday Ksenia![/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]ILY[/SIZE]

[Even though its technically Still Monday here where I live, Its already your Birthday in Australia!]

[SIZE=30pt] ''''''''''''[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/SIZE]

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

^ That looked epic.

Whatever, I'mma say it again. HBD Ksenia :]

You are like a lovable legend here, your birthday is so huge! xD And, this gil at soccer said her birthday was the same day as yours! I called her a thief but she didn't know what I was talking about. ( stealing your b i r t h d a y ) =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back