Shoutouts for people's birthdays

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday TT <3 ~

Wow. Five years already? Even though I only joined like, late last year, I've still learned so much from this amazing site and have made stacks of amazing friends.

I'll never forget you, TT.

Yes, HBD TamaTalk!

Same day as my friend Mae's birthday. She ha no idea how cool that is. P:

I can't believe it's already 5 years old!

Happy birthday TT!!!!!!

Oh, and just so you know, my birthday is September 6th. Though for some who live on the other side of the world, when its September 6th for you it will be September 7th for me.

Happy Birthday Bethany! ~ xx.

I don't think it's the 29th for you yet, but it is for meee :)

I hope you have a blast, and enjoy your 12th birthday to bits. Be a kid while you can.

ILY a lot and will for life. <3

Happy Birthday Beth! I'll post a video for you if my stupid idiotic camera will co-operate with me.

[SIZE=21pt]Happy birthday Bethieee![/SIZE]

Ily~

I hope you have a happy bday and make sure you get what you want 8D I hope you get what you want, I mean[

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday Beth! It might be late for you by the time you wake up, but it's sill the 29th here.

Aww, I think I'm a bit late.. But [SIZE=9pt]Happy Birthday Beth!!!![/SIZE]

SPECIAL B DAY NOTE TO BETHIE I WROTE IN MY DIARY YESTERDAY (not a video or pic cause I need new camera)

Happy B-day Bethie! You are now 12 years old! This is not a video because my stupid camera isn't working! :p This might be posted on TT a little late, but the date is on June 29. So happy birthday, and something something.... lol. Lazy brain!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIEST BUDDY! :D :p ;) :) ;D

EDIT: lol. Here's the pics. Camera worked for 2 minutes. :D

https://i41.tinypic.com/13z3j8g.jpg

https://i41.tinypic.com/jt52zo.jpg

just try to make out the writing! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed that the last post I did in this topic, I failed. The code failed. :/

I was meant to say; I hope you have a happy bday and make sure you get what you want 8D I hope you get what you want, I mean wish you get it xD

But happy bday anyway <3

[SIZE=12pt]Happy Belated Birthday, Rachel![/SIZE]

Sorry I missed it yesterday. Dx

I just fail. You were on the bottom of the birthday list! ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back