Shoutouts for People's Birthdayyysss

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Happy Birthday Sarah! 8D It sounds like you had an awesome day~

[SIZE=2pt]I'm younger than you by 1 year. |D[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks [//.Unknown.//]! I feel miserable, now my bdays over.

Now that is freaky. Theres been about 300 topics that's been very popular, until I came along, and now suddenly nobodies posting anymore. Take the bullying topic in Seriously, the new contest topic in Suggestions and this topic. They were all alive, until I came in. Is it just me, or do I ruin the liveness of the topic.

Anyhow, it's my ex-mates bday today, and I'm not going to her party. You know she's no longer a friend when she misses out your birthday presant, or forgets to invite you to her birthday bash. I miss parties, now that my new friends don't like parties or sleepovers.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME X3

---

I just ran along this and found it. Quite a coincidence, yes, It's quite a coincidence.

---

Now I don't want the birthday song sung to me. Whatever you do, don't because it scares me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME X3---

I just ran along this and found it. Quite a coincidence, yes, It's quite a coincidence.

---

Now I don't want the birthday song sung to me. Whatever you do, don't because it scares me.
Happy Birthday~ :)

Have an awesome day!

And Happy Birthday Carlos Pena and Joe Jonas. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back