Shugo Chara: Role Play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luka sat in the nurses office, one of the eggs in her hand. "Is there a problem?" The nurse asked, walking up to Luka. "Can't she see them?" Luka questioned herself. "Y-yes, I-I'm not feeling to well." She spoke softly as the nurse took her temperature. "Hmm, lay down for awhile and I'll be back later to check on you." Once she had left, Luka placed all four eggs on the bed. "Where on earth did these come from? How did they get under me?" She clenched her head in her hands and questions buzzed around in her head. She took one in her hand and seemed shock. "It, so warm..." She muttered.

Ms. Ajami asked again, "What does astro mean?"

"...on no..." Cain mumbled...

"Dont worry!" Said a voice. "If it's about space, fix it with a CHARA CHANGE!" The egg said as it hatched.

"ASTRO MEANS PERTAINING TO THE HEAVELY BODIES!" Cain yelled with an astronaut's helmet on.

(Hey Kajah, it k if I add one more character to Derrick?)

Derrick walked down the corridor to his next class- English Literature. He sat down and tugged Hamlet out of his bag, and quickly put his bag down as the teacher began to speak. He listened for awhile, but found it difficult to focus, his mind was trying to think of who would've pulled this prank on him. M

(A form? Well, anyway, Derrick's fourth egg is a character named Jolu (I'm erasing the character Jolu from this RP), and Jolu is from Derrick's wish to fight back for once and be sort of a gangster type).

(anyway..)

Derrick sat through all his classes normally, when finally lunch came. His friends flocked to him and they all sat down at a table. Halfway through lunch, Derrick got up with his bag. "Dude, where you goin'?" One of his buds asked him. Quickly, Derrick created an excuse. "Uh... Book report I need to finish. Going to go hide in the library.. Chillin." He walked away from his buds and then to the library, which was empty except for a quiet lady who sat at her desk and was occupied with other students. Creeping to his favorite part of the library because nobody ever went toward there, he once again tugged the eggs out. There were four. One was imprinted with blue stars; another imprinted with four leaf clovers. The other was imprinted with grenades, and the final one was imprinted with a circuit board. "Huh.. These don't feel like real eggs. They're pretty darn cool, though... I'm keeping them."

At Lunch, Cainn asked... Pakku... "Why are you still following me?"

"I'm your guardian character"

"No,youre annoying," Cain said as he walked away, keeping his cool temper.

Exiting the library, Derrick decided to go eat lunch outside in the courtyard of the school. Unfortunately, he ran into the worst guy he could've run into- the school smoker, druggie and jerk. The guy glared at him. "Ah, look. If it isn't little popular 9th grader." He sneered at Derrick, and then reached out to grab him by the shirt. He could hear some of his friends that were girls screaming as they saw this. Derrick helplessly dangled, wishing he could fight back. Just then..

"Ahh, what the heck are you doing? Just beat him up already!"

"Wha?" Confused, Derrick stared down at his pocket just as the jerk balled his fist and was about to make it collide with Derrick's face.

"Screw it! I'm fixing it with a chara-change, seeing as you're too stupid to do it yourself!"

Suddenly, Derrick found himself pushing the grip of the jerk off, and found himself delivering a uppercut punch to the jerk's jaw. He followed it with a kick to the side and a hard slap on the cheek. The jerk was down, and Derrick put a foot down on him.

(Kajah, is it alright if I make some edits to Luka's charas?)

Luka left the nurses office as soon as lunch started as she shoved the four eggs in her bag. "Thank you." She said as she passed the nurse. As she walked past the courtyard, she saw a boy with his foot on anouther who was on the ground. "What happened over there?" She asked herself as she walked past.

(Kajah, is it alright if I make some edits to Luka's charas?)
sure.

Cain walked as Pakku followed. After school... groan, karate class. He couldn't quit, and he always got beat up. "Can I actually do it?" Cain asked. He suddleny fel contractions... then they were gone. "Not again..." He muttered as he looked under him. He saw 2 eggs this time.

"YEAH! Two more brothers!" Pakku yelled/

"NOT MORE OF THEM!!!!" Cain yelled in exasparation.

That was when Derrick snapped out of his character change. "Wha..." He took his foot off the dude, and fled, embarrassed.

(Thanks. I'm only really making changes on three of them - Mana comes from Luka's wish to be more open about her musical talent and interest in music. Izumi comes from her wish to be a florist as well as having a sweet personality, Arisu is from her wish to be more playful, cheeky and curious.)

Luka watched as the boy ran off and wondered if she should follow him or not but decided againest it. "Aww, come on Luka, I know you wanna know what happened, don't cha~?" A small, cheerful voice said. One of the eggs wriggled it's way out of Luka's bag and floated right in front of her. The egg had white paw prints around it, the rest of the egg was a light and dark yellow. "What th-" Before Luka could speck, the egg began to hatch and a small girl appered, she had white cat ears and a tail with short pink hair. "Come on Luka, let's go~" She chimed and before Luka knew it, she was heading in the direction that the boy had gone.

Derrick stopped when he reached the other side of the courtyard, near a bunch of trees. Sighing, he slumped against one of the trees. "God... What just happened.."

Then Jolu popped out of his pocket. "Ha! Did you see that guy? He looked totally frightened! That was so awesome!" Jolu did a spin in the air and raised his fist in the air triumphantly.

Derrick ignored Jolu, and reached into his pocket, trying to locate the four eggs. When he only found two, he stared confused at Jolu. "Wait, did you hatch from one of these eggs?!" Jolu nodded.

"Great..." Derrick shook his head. Then, another character popped out- Mick. "Hey! What's up? Me and Jolu both come from your wishes- your wish to be a professional athlete and your wish to be able to fight back against bullies and be a gangster!"

Luka had stopped not far from where Derrick was and leaned againest a tree pant. "What the hell was that?!" She shouted as the tiny person grinned. "A chara-change, I am your guardian character after. My name's is Arisu by the way." Arisu floated around Luka before looking in the direction of the boy. "Hey! He has guardian characters too!" Arisu said happily.

Jolu heard the voices of some other guardian characters too. "Hey, look. Some guardian character chicks!"

"God, I did so not manifest this rude thing! I have never had the urge to call girls chicks!" Derrick said in exasperation. "I can see how I managed to manifest you, Mick, but definitely not..."

Mick did another somersault in the air, then floated over to Luka and Arisu. "Hi!"

Cain stared over to the left and saw a few more charas. "WHAAAA!" He yelled and bolted out of the class.

"Hey, Ive seen you two before, we all go to the same school, right? How do you have these thengs too?"

"Murimuri!!" Said a floating egg. It was all black with a white X on it.

"Huh? Muri... that means useless or impossible in Japanese... Could this be the egg of someone who thinks they're worthless?"

"Uh, I've seen you in the halls sometimes.." Derrick said to Cain. Derrick knew that Luka was in his grade (9th Grade), but he figured that Cain was probably a 7th grader from the looks of it. "And these eggs sorta just popped up." Derrick then noticed the X egg. "That egg... Well, seeing as Mick told me just now that eggs come from people's dreams, these eggs talking about "impossible" likely are from people's belief dreams won't come true."

"So destroy it, man! I've been waiting for action, like, forever!" Jolu yelled out. "Come on!"

Arisu smiled at Mick. "Hello~" She chimed but she had also heard what Jolu had said and rushed over with Luka behind her. “No! You can’t do that! If you destroy that persons heart egg, then they’ll give up on their dreams and will act like a lifeless zombie.” She explained then looked at Luka. “We need to purify it somehow.”

"Doesn't that mean, character chang-"

Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and then, in the X egg's place, was a dark character.

"Great. An X character. What a pain." Jolu glared at it, and then glared at Derrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back