Shugo Chara: Role Play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh no!" Cain Yelled. "Pakku, do something, your a chara!"

"Me? I cant do anything on my own, we need to combine our powers!!!!" Pakku yelled as a white light enveloped them. "Cain's heart: UNLOCK!"

"Un...lock?" Cain asked.

"Chara-nari, Astro Shine!" They said in Unison.

"Awesome!" Pakku said from somewhere inside him. "A Character Transformation, or Chara-Nari, happens when you use 120 percent of your chara's power!" Together, Cain looked just like an astronaut, his dream!

"STAR... WRAPPING!" Cain yelled as two stars, appearing to be made of wrapping paper, formed in his hands. he shot them out and caught the X-Character. It couldnt move so it fell to the cround. "HYPERNOVAA!!!!!!" Cain yelled as he extended his hand. It hit the X-Character and made itblow up... soon, a star appeared and it spun so fast, it made an egg with a golden heart with wings on it. It flew into the Heart of a boy who looked so down, but once the egg went in, he perked up. "Wait... I LOOK LIKE A COSPLAY OR SOMETHING!!!" Cain Yelled as Pakku left his heart.

"No worries, no one but Shugo Chara bearers can see that!" pakku said.

"Wow." Derrick said out loud as he watched Cain. "Hang on... This isn't awesome! Do we seriously transform and end up in gaudy clothing? And powers?! Great. This is like the plot of one of those magic girl anime shows my little sister's been watching."

"Uh, gaudy? Excuse me! Look at what I'm wearing! YOU'RE CALLING THIS GAUDY?!" Jolu pointed to his black baseball jacket that hung down low and had a hood.

"Uh, that's what you're wearing. What do you think we'll look like if we merge?"

"AAgh that was sooooooo weird!!!!!!1 I look like an anime boy..." Cain Yelled. "Hey wait, Pakku and My clothes arent GAUDY!!!" CAin shouted

"But this is like a magical girl anime for chrissakes! And this is supposed to be REAL LIFE!" Derrick heard the bell ring, signaling class. "Well, I'll see you guys later. He walked back into the building and sat down in Journalism class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back