sickness talk/complain about illness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with t/p with that one, I to suffer from "The Lazy Bug." and sadly enough, I have my whole life.

I haven't been sick lately though.

The worst illnesses I think I've had have been pneumonia, strep throat, sinus infection, and (worst of all) mononucleosis (aka "mono"). Mono is terrible; you're tired all the time and you have a sore throat and your glands swell up a lot. Worst part is, it's contagious for 6 months, and your glands still swell up at inopportune times after. In fact, mine are swollen right now. If you want to avoid it, be careful who you share that soda with.

i had strep throat on the last day of school/2 years ago 5th grade grraduation,i still whent thouh because i didnt know yet...we hhad to sing...and ow!!!

then mom just had to drop something off at the doctors and i said im feeling TERRIBLE,can we see a doctor?they stuck a cotton swab down my troat and left for a sec and said i had strep.......and right b-4 spring break!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back