Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed more stuff :D

Avatar:My tamagotchi I'm loging about happy about Mylo Xyloto (Cold plays new Album)

Background: My tamagotchi I'm loging about happy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Signature: Lyrics to Dead End Friends - Them Crooked Vultures)

Avatar: S'posed to be sailor saturn

Background: Hetaliaa

Photo: rageguy >D

Avatar: A pic from Rosalina's Storybook where Young Rosalina is dreaming about her mom.

Signature: The moral that Twilight Sparkle learned in Episode 9 of MLP:FiM and a link to a vid of Rosalina's Storybook

Background: Another pic from Rosalina's Storybook where she said how her mother is sleeping under the tree on the hill.(just watch the vid and you'll see...)

Avatar: Orphaner Dualscar (major <333333's here. /shot)

Siggy: Don't Pass Me By/The Beatles with an Eridan Twwist.

(Was) Photo: My fanpony, Frost Breath.

Background: <><><><><><><> it'sadorable

Signature: Sweet Sacrifice lyrics

Background: The same as my Tumblr background x3

Avatar: Meee (and my level 100 caterpie XD)

Signature: It did have a picture of some bugs, but it seems to have stopped showing.

Avatar- Cereal Guy, being all "PFFFFFFFFFFFFT" and spitting out his cereal in the process. This describes my feelings when I see something so fail I wanna laugh at it.

Sig: An advertisement for one of my RPs and lyrics from "Don't Wanna Go Home" Jason Derulo.

Changed some stuff:

Avatar: I found it when searching "Asperger's wallpaper" on Google images for my desktop, and I decided to use it as my avatar here.

Signature: Because I changed my Avatar, I changed the "faces" bit of my signature to match my new avatar. That's the part which now says "Asperger's: I'm not a puzzle, I'm a person"

Other than that, it's all the same.

Adding on to my previous post found here:

Profile Background: A "tile-effect" of a white silhouette of the Hanatchi character above a Lime-Green square, and vice-versa. Here's what it looks like. :hanatchi:

bgimg-77521.png

more stuff being changed :D

Avatar (If it loads):The front of the net books at my school (token by the net books built in cam) xD

Signature:Same but I say what i learned about how some people don't know crud about tamagotchis ,how my school is like a sitcom,my youtube and my ebay and my club penguin

EDIT:I forgot to mention the funny quote from this girl on the radio xD

I finally have a background on my profile. It's the Survivor logo. Yep, still a Survivor-obsess!

EDIT: And it's tiled.

avatar: it was the only image i found and one of my fave threadless shirts

signature: i was at school and i said to one of my friends, "our world could live on two things: peace and love." then i added to it for tamatalk.

it has really changed

Signature:2 things from Google translate (and are tamachat jokes),We are Ken (its a tamachat joke) and a quote form Tamatalk user Space Unicorn it was from tama chat I thought it was so funny that i put it in there

Avatar: Amaterasu and issun from OKAMI <3

Signature: one of my favorite poems by Robert Frost.

avatar: eridan ampora being all hot like he always is <3

siggy: mother nature's son by the beatles~

background: rainbow dash!

My avatar is a Foo Fighters album cover, it needs changing soon.

My signature are the lyrics to one of my all-time favourite songs. The Darkest Blue by Lostprophets ^_^

I changed some stuff...

Siggy: two of my favourite quotes and what I'm running

Background: kuchipatchi. Tiled.

Avatar:I want to change the stupid thing, spent twenty minutes yesterday trying to. :angry:

Added some stuff to my signature. Google translate things from TamaChat, and stuff I learnt about tama sellers and people on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back