Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My username means I love Violetchi and my avvie is about being against microchips (called verichips) and my siggy means I LOVE super paper mario and I do NOT EVER want a verichip and that's all. :)

Changed my signature! I replaced the tama info. with Hetalia randomness xD

Icon: Chamametchi in bed (I will most likely make it Italy soon I'm being lazy about it xD)

Siggy: yes I added some Hetalia stuff xD

'K, so since my last post in this topic, I've changed some stuff.

Background: Poland! =D (It has been for a while xDD)

Signature: Took out some old stuff, replaced the quote with a different one, and changed/added stuff

Username: Something I just thought up since I love red. I got interested in the symbolism of the sun when I played Boktai.

Avatar: Homeschool Tutor: Hitman Reborn! Man, I love that show.

Avatar: I'm not sure if it's showing up, but it's a little picture of Scotland holding little!England from Hetalia.

Signature: Tonight - Seether, it's a song I like right at the moment.

Avatar: Hipster Starscream(can't see it cause the photo won't change! DX)

Signature: A verse from the song

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png.

Added two more quotes to my signature. One from me and my sister being stupid, the other from a girl at school doing an impromptu speech on Poland. I also called the quotes "Random quote time" xD

Avatar: Le Cœur de la Mer. The Heart Of The Ocean, from the Titanic movie, 1997. Unless it's still Adam Kleeburger, from the Canadian rugby team -.-

Signature: Just a basic introduction in Maori, followed by 'One language is never enough.'

Changed them again. c:

Avatar: Prime Starscream(though, I'll change it soon. Maybe)

Signature: Two verses from a

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png and shameless self advertisement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avatar:America from Hetalia as a Mameshiba xD (if it loads sucks I couldent fine Italy one =n=)

Avatar: Well, the one that loads onto my posts is Sweden from Hetalia. The one on my profile is Austria.

Siggy: Lyrics to Never Again by Kelly Clarkson. Plus also a quote from me. Planning on posting a link to the rules sometime soon.

Background: I don't believe I currently have one, ATM.

Avatar - Well, sometimes it's a picture of Himespetchi and Mametchi's wedding from da Tamagotchi anime, and sometimes it's a photo I took of my Melodytchi pouch.

Background - Mametchi when he is marrying Himespetchi (of course, that's just the way Himespetchi sees him)

Siggy - Um... Random stuff... My AWSM list in a spoiler... A link to my log... A link to my site.

Hurr durr, changed avatar again.

From a deleted scene in Putting Your Hoof Down. Lyra, with a drink.

Not so sure what it means... XD

I decided the Melodytchi plush = total boredom, so I'm changing it to...

DETECTIVE MASCARANPAN!

That's how Himespetchi sees Detective Anpan in episode 117. >8D

Siggy: some Maroon 5 lyrics of a song most people have never heard of

Avvie: Threadless t-shirt.

Background: Blue Kuchipatchis.

Avatar: that glaring fish from spongebob from the ripped pants episode hurr durr

Signature: lyrics from She Had The World - Panic! At The Disco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back