Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avvie: EDITED. TelluTellu of the Witched 5/Death Busters from Sailor Moon S (I do hate the Death Busters, but TelluTellu's awesome)

Sig: Lyrics to That's all, folks - Catatonia (my new obsession, too bad no one has heard of it LOL)

Background: same

Photo: Tiger's Eye from Sailor Moon SuperS AS A DARE (I can't go to my profile without getting creeped out, IT STARES D: )

Last edited by a moderator:
My signature is a bear joke because i love bears and my avatar is me!

EDIT

Avatar: A Kirby avatar that a user made.

Signature: The image of Luigi's baseball team in Mario Super Sluggers, and a quote from Luigi from Super Paper Mario, and that's it.

Photo: Raccoon Luigi.

Background: A picture from Rosalina's Storybook(chapter 4_1)

I've gotta stop changing my stuff. x.x

User Name- I couldn't think og anything so I just came up with this stupid one but oh well, i for Apple products, Chemical for My Chemical Romance, Tennant for David Tennant, and rawr because urmmm dinosuars?

Avvie- Lucky Star anime >.<

Siggi- Just a quote a thought was true

Avatar: it's s'posed to be Zenet Surrow from Bakugan, not sure if it's changed

Signature: Lyrics to Starry Eyed Surprise, <3

Photo: Hawk's Eye (by dare =n=)

Background: chibi Dimande, Esmeraude and Saphir from Sailor Moon

Avatar:Awa-Shima, He isn't my character he is from a series of creatures called Gogo's Crazy Bones

Photo:Awa-Shima FSJAL

Signature:Link cd-i quote and links to my YouTube and DeviantArt

Backgrond:It might not be changed yet at TOP but it is a picture of Awa-Shima's Wife Hayato on a heart.

Avatar: My avatar is focused on the Tamagotchi character 'Hanatchi'. Underneath the character is a Japanese word spelt "ジョシュ", which accurately translates to "josh". :hanatchi:

Signature: My signature is simply an animated version of the TamaTalk Hanatchi emoticon, with a quote above it relating to her characteristics.

Username: During the time of my registration, I had been an avid fan of Finding Nemo, therefore I merged my nick name and my favourite animated character together, thus creating "joshnemo". :blink:

Avatar: An ES21 avatar.. Of Monta and his hero, Honjo. Someone edited it though and made Honjo into a Pedobear. xDD

Photo: Yamato Takeru from ES21.

Signature: "Good Life" OneRepublic lyrics

Avatar: A pic of Raccoon Luigi that I drew. :3

Sig: Image that will lead you to somewhere, where else I am, and the pairing up thing. :p

Photo: A pic of Yoshi that I drew

Background: A Yoda cake... he wants you to have a happy birthday...

only my background has changed o3o

It's the four akayashi sisters :3 (adkdsfjsk I'm getting all my backgrounds from the same source =n= )

lolwut.

Avatar: Lena Isis from Bakugan =w=

Signature: Lyrics to In Your Honour - Foo Fighters

Photo: Hawk's Eye -.-

Background: Akayashi sisters >D

Well, I finally changed my avatar and signature!

Avatar: A yellow smiley face in a bunch of green smiley faces. The yellow one is me because I am different from most people, just as the yellow face is different from all the green faces.

Signature: Just stuff that shows that I like being different (quote said by me, and "Aspie and proud!"), and a link to my blog, then saying I'm the yellow face.

Photo: Nyan rabbit, has been for a long time. I found the pic while searching nyan cat on Google.

Background: N/A

Username:I didn't think of it I was on pokemon.com one day and fell in love with the username XD

Avatar: Apple logo in space (its from the apple galaxy background on google chrome)

Signature: My tamagotchi wish list with Butterfree (pokemon) and saying how much I hate having Aspergers

Photo: devilgotchi (for Halloween)

Background: Pikachu:3

Avatar: It's a picture of Twilight Sparkle from todays new episode(it isn't showing up yet, give it some time)

Signature: Applejack is lying

Photo: It's another pic of the insane Twilight Sparkle(not loaded yet ._.)

Background: Pretty Fluttershys

Username:I didn't think of it I was on pokemon.com one day and fell in love with the username XD

Avatar: Apple logo in space (its from the apple galaxy background on google chrome)

Signature: My tamagotchi wish list with Butterfree (pokemon) and saying how much I hate having Aspergers

Photo: devilgotchi (for Halloween)

Background: Pikachu:3
How ironic! You're saying how much you hate having Asperger's, meanwhile I'm accepting it as part of who I am! I'm not saying you have to, I'm just commenting on the irony. =)

I changed some stuff

photo:My tamagotchi I'm loging about want to watch T.V :)

Signature:a banner for my 15th hatch :) and a link to my log :)

Signature: A Monty Python quote

Photo: A rather horrified Gardevoir :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back