Snow anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
So tonight we've gotten a huge amount of snow. Given it was supposed to snow last night, I'm thinking tonight is making up for it.

I think we have near 2.5-3 inches of snow so far and it's still coming down.

I took some pictures, have a look.

These were taken around 2:50am PST.

Shandy in the snow

Parking lot outside the front of my house

Shandy and Bubbles outside the front

Anyone else getting pelted with snow tonight?

We're supposed to get more all through Wednesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
*shivers with cold, looking at the photos*
No snow in London - it's been a mild winter here.

No snow forecast either.

We had damp, cold fog this morning :rolleyes:

(off topic - cute dogs :rolleyes: )
We've had a mild winter up until now.

This is the second snow fall we've had this winter, and the worst of the two.

(off-topic reply - Thankies ^.^)

Wow! I knew that the snow would come back after a while :rolleyes:

Gotcha!

Thats really interesting, since Groundhog Day is coming really soon... who knows whether we'll have an early spring or not?

We've been getting about 10 cm > about 5 Inches of snow. Has yours melted yet? Just curious...

(Agreed- The dogs really are cute :rolleyes: )

*edit: Spelling mistakes :)

Wow! I knew that the snow would come back after a while :rolleyes: Gotcha!

Thats really interesting, since Groundhog Day is coming really soon... who knows whether we'll have an early spring or not?

We've been getting about 10 cm > about 5 Inches of snow. Has yours melted yet? Just curious...

(Agreed- The dogs really are cute :rolleyes: )

*edit: Spelling mistakes :)
It actually hasn't even stopped yet. The roads by my house are horrible. You can tell people have driven on them, but you can't see the road. Just snow/ice. Which is pretty bad considering it's a main highway.

It actually hasn't even stopped yet. The roads by my house are horrible. You can tell people have driven on them, but you can't see the road. Just snow/ice. Which is pretty bad considering it's a main highway.
Wow! That must be terrible! Poor you :rolleyes:

Have they tried to contact the people who clean up the roads? It sound like a disaster :rolleyes:

It must be really cold then... the last time we had something like that was last March! Everywhere was covered in ice and sludge... Yuck!

You're sooooo lucky SK! I really like snow,I've been to Italy two times in winter and It was so wonderful! ^.^

I live in Malta and It never snows there,It's mostly sunny,even in Winter :rolleyes: It's a great advantage,because sometimes snow storms can be great danger :rolleyes:

XD lol you live in Bothell, here in Lake Stevens (just east of Everett) we got the same thing. We are waking up now and then bundling the baby up to take him out for his first ever Snow Day!

No, it doesn't snow here. Just rain and fog today.

Your dogs are cute! My dog likes the snow, but unfortunately she can only play in it when we go up to Lake Tahoe.

Theres Quite a bit of Snow where I live.

Seeing as there was a Small Blizzard last night...or, this morning. At around 3:00 am

The Roads are blocked now because of it. >.>

I hope Winter doesn't last long. xD

It's Summer here right now. (I live in Australia.)

BTW, too bad I never had a single pinch of snow outside my home, even when it's Winter.

XD lol you live in Bothell, here in Lake Stevens (just east of Everett) we got the same thing. We are waking up now and then bundling the baby up to take him out for his first ever Snow Day!
One of my coworkers live in Machias, close to Lake Stevens. She got quite a lot the night before last too.

Hope you guys have fun ^.^

The roads don't look too bad now, so getting to work shouldn't be a problem(yippee <.<). My parking lot is a disaster though, lol.

Wow. It hardly snows here where I live, though I have seen snow before(somewhere else). It was too small to do anything with except watchin it come floating down and PLOP! it hits the ground and melts to er, um, dewdrops! :ichigotchi: Anyway you get the point.

(Off topic:Yes, i agree, those dogs ARE cute!)

*Edit:it never snows here.

Well I live in Australia, so no snow for me DX I haven't seen snow in person at all, not one little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back