SNOW! do u like it or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love snow. ;)

It doesn't make a sound when it falls, and that's what makes it beautiful.

i live where it snows alot but i don't like it. its hard to geta round and i don't get to see my friends that much when it snows. also i don't like playing in it, to cold

I've only seen snow once. I live in Texas. It never snows here.

But it's beautiful. I love it. =3

I've only seen snow once. I live in Texas. It never snows here.
But it's beautiful. I love it. =3
thats were i go for Christmas XD that way i can celebrate a holiday with ut wereing a coat. its nice and warm there XD

I don't really have an opinion on this one. It never snows where I live in Australia, so I've never seen or felt snow in real life ;)

I have only seen snow once. I live in Oz too so its far to hot to snow ;)

I am comsi-comsa (or whatever you call it) about snow. It's beautiful to walk trough,especially in forests, because after it snows, thats when the air is the cleanist and freshist. Its also awsome because today is A SNOW DAY!!(I live in Canada) It's just that it gets really cold and you can't go anywhere if you live on a court, wihch I do, because they don't usually shove the snow off.

Snow really sucks.

It's fun to play in; but here in Ottawa we're getting 50cm of it. It's hard to walk through and once I get to school my legs ache; because the idiots don't shovel the ground in the morning. And everyone is playing on the hill, and the hill is too crowded and as soon as you get on it it sinks up to your chest and you can't get out. ONTOP of that; I ain't alloud reading outside anymore. Last year; I loved to lie in the snow, dressed in my snowpants and everything of course and read. ><

We don't get snow here in 'sunny California' well....We did once when I was 6, but when we go skiing or something I love snow (obviously, you need snow to ski....smart me) but yes I do like the snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back