Snow!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
I don't think there's a topic about this already, so here's one now ^.^

For those in the Northern Hemisphere, it's winter, which typically implies snow depending on your exact location.

In Washington, Idaho, and Oregon, we're getting a huge snow/ice/ick storm.

So far in my front and back yard, we have 6.5 inches of snow. Through the storm, my area is predicted a total of 2-12 inches. I've been watching the news like a hawk xP

Pictures are awesome X3 Post them if you have them.

This was the snow last Monday. Not too bad.

Day 3 of snow

If you're wondering, that's the lake behind my house. The footprints on the right bottom of the picture are those of the irresponsible neighbor's six year old testing the ice while daddy dearest watched from inside the house.

This is the snow today. Nearly a week after the first picture. Horrible.

Snow Day 8

I'll admit right now, I'm not a fan of snow xP Don't get me wrong, it's nice to look at, but everything else, to me, is miserable, lol. Being warm is definitely a preference for me.

Tell me about your snow :3

I'm walking in a (Texan)winter wonder land. Which consists of fifty degree weather, rain, mud, and all plant life shriveling up and dying. So, no. No snow for us.

Where I live there was only 2 or 3 inches o.o You have alot of snow over there. The snow & ice here are beginning to melt , so I should be able to get out of the house tonight (I've been stuck at home since Friday).

FEET. It's a Canadian winter. They are alwaya like that. Snow is pretty much in the middle of my thighs. It won't stop.I willl try to get some pictures.
I didn't realize you guys got so much snow o.o;

Have you had any problems with the power or anything?

Well, last week there was a big ice storm here in the Albany area of NY and we lost power for 3 days. And within the past few days, we've gotten about 2 feet of snow.

I didn't realize you guys got so much snow o.o;Have you had any problems with the power or anything?
Nope! (Not yet.)

There are just a lot of car accidents and cancelled christmas plans.

The weather here is very odd. In summer it is 100F, and in winter it gets down to -22F.

Its weird, but I love it.

Nope! (Not yet.)There are just a lot of car accidents and cancelled christmas plans.

The weather here is very odd. In summer it is 100F, and in winter it gets down to -22F.

Do you have an family members flying out for the holidays? (like I do ) If so , has the weather had any affect on it?

Nope! (Not yet.)There are just a lot of car accidents and cancelled christmas plans.

-22 D: Ew. The lowest it's gotten here so far is 12F.

Seatac has canceled a lot of flights too. On the news they've shown a lot of people spending the night in the airport. It's insane.

Thankfully all of my family that visits live at most 20 minutes away.

I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and we have been getting snow non - stop. Right now, we have about a foot and six inches, with eleven more coming on the way. It`s suppose to keep snowing until the day after Christmas. It`s about 9F, but it feels like -11F because of the frigid wind.

It`s going to be a snow white Christmas after all.

-22 D: Ew. The lowest it's gotten here so far is 12F.
Where do you live?

-22F is normal here.

On friday, we still had school. x_x

I came, but all day we were looking out the windows saying: "It's the apocalypse!" because the snow was blowing SO much, you couldn't even see the houses across the street. D;

Where do you live?-22F is normal here.

On friday, we still had school. x_x

I came, but all day we were looking out the windows saying: "It's the apocalypse!" because the snow was blowing SO much, you couldn't even see the houses across the street. D;
I live in Everett, Washington. It's about 5 hours South of the BC border.

Normal here during winter is about 36-40F. So it's weird for me to see it get down to 12 and below XD

School in -22 D: That sounds horrid.

The schools here were closed most of the week because the roads are so bad. Even the main roads and highways are a complete mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back