Snow!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A kid from Peru moved here last year. I said: "How do you like the snow?" (Because he has never seen snow.)

He said: "It's really crappy, but really great." Lol.

A kid from Peru moved here last year. I said: "How do you like the snow?" (Because he has never seen snow.)He said: "It's really crappy, but really great." Lol.
XD Nice.

That'd probably be my response had I never seen it before.

Nice to look at, but wet, cold and horrible for driving in, lol.

I have ALOT of snow up here in Canada, I Don't know exactly how much but maybe 3-4 feet. There have been sooooooooooo many accidents. And last year in May, there was a huge snowstorm (about 5 feet of snow,) and my school was closed! And it's supposed to be -40C this week. In the summer it sometimes gets to +40C. GAH! TOO MUCH TEMPERATURE CHANGE!

It's supposed to snow tonight.It better, That extra day of school tommorow is stupid ;P
I know, we only have two days out of the whole week. o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
When they first started saying we were supposed to get snow, they said 6-8 inches. Then it kept getting less and less and we ended up with like I guess 3. xP

Then it rained a lot after it stopped snowing and this morning it was really icy.

D:

Wow.

I live in Canberra, Australia and it is the middle of Summer. So there is absolutley no snow for me.

In fact, I haven't seen snow in my life.

There's rarely snow where I live. I hate the snow, and winter. I can't stand being cold. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back