So, how was your day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty boring and computer-filled.

Had fun listening to an amazing song, editing my siggy, talking to amazing people on MSN, becoming a slug, eating, helping out with the chores, watching TV, and talking on the phone.

Great start to the holidays!

It's almost the end of the day and I did almost nothing.

I only stayed on the compy, and mom bought chips for me.

I had macaroni & cheese for breakfast though 8D

Lovely.

Computer-y once more, and we also went shopping with mum. Bought headbands from Diva, a jacket from Target, and an amazing cappuccino from Michelle's :)

Amazing day. And now I'm gonna go to my brother's apartment for a sleeeepoverrrrr! YAY~ It shall be loads of fun.

I went into town with Laura.

We scared the young children and got lost xD

On the bus back I had to get off to catch another bus. At the stop I saw my ex. Awkward. We avoided each other. Then we had to get on the same bus, more awkward. And he lives near me so we got off at the same stop and walked down the street next to each other in complete silence. Then I got bored so I'm like "You're looking dashing!" And he laughed at me, because he understands my sense of humour, then I got home and gave him a hug good bye.

Amazingggg.

Slept over my brother's house, then mum came and picked me up and gave me the letter from Chelley. I screamed and spazzed a little. 8D. Then I came home, and just spent the rest of the day on the computerrr.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back