So, how was your day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only ten am but today's been bad. Dx

Cause I woke up an still couldn't hear out of my ear. Now there's drops in it and I've gotta lie sideways.

Haray for a Yay Day!

It's been good, but guilty. I made cupcakes. And I ate, like, three. D:

But now I'm excited, because Linds is coming over and we will have fun!

Dandy.

But it's still early.

I'm in my PJs, on about my third round of coffee, and have been on the computer since the moment I woke up.

Yeah, good day so far 83

Okay. Crap.

I woke up at 4am feeling sick. I went out to the kitchen to get a drink and next thing I know I'm on the floor. I think I passed out.

Then I thought I was gonna vomit but I didn't.

Then I couldn't get back to sleep.

Now I got all day to roll in my pain.

Fantastic.

It's 9:53PM,

And I'm still in my pajamas.

:'D

All I did today was go on the computer and drink instant coffee..

Yay ~

Fabulous,

I ran a 5k race in the morning and then went to Chicago's Gay Pride Parade with a bunch of my friends.

Sucky. ):

Woke up, packed my bags.

Drove to the SW Florida airport. Went through lines of security, bag checks and all that stuff.

I had a bottle of ginger ale in my cary on bag so the security attendant had to pull me over with my bag and go through all of my 'personal items' >.<

Got on a plane from Florida to Charlotte, NC.

Flew on another plane from North Carolina to Toronto.

Drove 4 hours home from Toronto.

Got home at midnight.

And now I have camp tomorrow. It's a good thing, but there's so much stuff to pack.

Dodgeball-y, speech-y, Funny, and just plain cool :)

Yeah, haha. We played thie dodgeball type game at schoolio, some people did speeches on their zodiac signs [mine's tomorrow Dx ], and we all enjoyed the company of ''The Bucket And The People Inside''.

Then at home I had a lovely time talking to strangers, TCing, and talking on the phone with various people. And eating.

Woke up in a Camper. (We were at the beach)

Played picturika with mum and BFF Maddy. (I fail)

Had pancakes and syrup with hot chocolate. (Mum drank most of my milk)

Got out of the camper and on the beach. (Very rocky.)

Tried to jump the creek. (bad idea)

Found hermit crabs in the water (named them Polly, Shelly, Shelby, Jack, Ravioli, Dexter, Speddy Gonsolas, and Andele.)

Had hermi races. (Jack against Ravioli, Ravioli won.)

Had another hermi race (Shelby against Speedy. Shelby won)

Had lunch (hotdogs)

Played with the hermi's. (we gave them houses)

Went home (sisters went away!)

Went on the computer (tamatalk)

Maddy went home (more computer for me)

Watch my parents set up the new pool (gonna build a deck around it next year)

Went to the dairy bar for supper (Popcorn chicken and a banana split)

Had a shower. (nice cold one)

was bored (Couldn't find my MP3 ear buds)

Went to bed. (dreamt about Ksenia.)

I woke up at 8am. Freaked out because I also needed a shower. I managed to have a shower and everything in 30 minutes. Then I walked to school with Maddy.

School school school. We had the uni drama group come to our school. We got given an item and had to decided on a mythical story about it. One group got a thing that looked like mummified poop and they decided - "When Jesus was on the cross his crapped himself"

Ours was a "Fossilised angels wing which fell from heaven and landed in Greece and we found it when we killed our friend and had to dig his grave"

After school I went to the gym with Grace.

Schoolio.

We did speeches again on our zodiac constellations.. and I did mine, rawrruh. I got mainly A's on all the assessment sheets, apart from the time, cause I went over time.

Had kindergym as well. I had to look after this little girl called Antoinette.. not as tiring as last time, haha. It was actually quite fun.

We did a lotttt of maths ._______.

Epic, and computer filled.

But now I'm crying, 'cause I'm thinking about Rugrats in Paris. Sad movie.

Mum set the alarm at 7:30am, but it went off at 7:20am. Mum thought it was 8:20am, and rushed me to school reaaaally fast. I came to school, only to realise that all the lights are off, no one's on the school grounds and that it's 7:30am. School starts at 8:50am. -______-

School was filled with maths, maths, and more maths.

Also had choir, and watched a space documentary, ahaha.

Well, 1am this morning is still today. Bad. I cried myself to sleep. The first time I've cried in ages. So long ago I can't remember.

School! Got merit on a NCEA level paper. AMAZING!

Watched Juno.

After school I went to the mall and met my grandparents and Charlie and Emmy. Charlie and I went around, bought playdoh. Had fun. Killed people. Yeah.

Pretty good.

Last day of school for two weeks. We spent the day cleaning the classroom. Today was games day, and pretty much everyone including me brought our DS' :) So we had lotsa DS playing time. Then we had social skills where we also played DS' (how social?).

Buuut, Mr K said we could watch Mortified... which Jen and I found quite amusing. Everyone hated it apart from Jen, Mikee, and myself. Those silly people..

We then had recess, and after that we went to the computer room. FREE TIME! But too bad TT doesn't work at school, or I would've been posting a lotttt.

School ended early.

So I came back home and am now on the computer.

/ / I'm a raver, can't you see

Do you wanna rave all night with me?

I wanna dance until the sun goes down

Dance until the world goes round and round~

[SIZE=17pt]Happy, mainly cuz its the weekend. I also made a post layout, inspired by Gaia.[/SIZE]

/ / Do you wanna dance forever?

Do you wanna dance with me?

Close your eyes and I will take you to eternity!

Dream away

Till we can reach the stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back