So Who's Buying a New Furby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL the website shows the LCD eyes moving around. Pretty sure they're gonna change it when Furby comes out.

BTW the last 4 colors will be released later this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
September 16 in Walmarts. They have their area cleared off with two giant posters in all of my Walmarts. They look fluffy, more then the last? Er... The last of the smaller original versions.

Wondering if someone here could perhaps pick one up for me and mail it ^_^ :huh:

They are gonna be way overpriced on Ebay I guess.

Man the new furby's are kind of scary! I still have an old one, maybe I should sell it haha.

Wondering if someone here could perhaps pick one up for me and mail it ^_^ :huh:

They are gonna be way overpriced on Ebay I guess.
You can make a request in the TBay section, want to buy. September 16th. ToysRUs might have them earlier or later. I haven't checked release date for them. I am guessing the same day. Also, Amazon might have them for sale/preorder if you can do that.

Ah right, Amazon. Totally forgot about that! Can you preorder on Amazon though?

The first 6 colors will be released September 16, and the last 4 colors should be released in November.

Just found out I can order it from Amazon.com, will cost 75$ though :(

Kinda weird, they sell them at Amazon.co.uk aswel (which is MUCH closer too where I live) and that would cost me over 100$ :p

Well, cost here is said to be $60.00 I wouldn't say that price to too far off the normal. Since you have shipping to deal with. Of corse, your call to spend that much. These are suppose to work with an IPad... I think it might have a cord for music playing.... But not confirmed on that. Just thought I saw one in a video.

Amazon usually sends them of fairly quickly on new items once they get them. (usa)

Yeah, the standard shipping will be about 7 days I think. EMS would be 100$ :(

Sadly I don't have any Apple products of any kind (they aren't very popular around here, everyone uses Android) so really hoping they will create an app for that too and not go American all the way :p (no offence to Americans ofc! ;) )

I'll most likely be waiting until they take a big price drop before I pick one up.

Until then, I have my small collection of original Furbys to keep me company. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! The new Furbies are coming out! They are probably similar to Fijit Friends.
Yeah, they're similar to Fijits. Like how they dance more, bright eyes, the plastic ears reminded me of Fijits when I first saw the new Furby.

Preordered one. So we should be able to get in within days of shipment. They sound different based on the play section on Furby's website. I will try to describe it when I get it and if you truely need a "smart" something to play with it. (ipad/phone/etc) it was $54 off Walmart's website, plus shipping... It varies by location.

New Furby snuck up on me. Usually around Toy Fair I start looking for news stories to see if any new electronic pets are coming out. There was absolutely nothing about new Furbys. Then about a week ago I found myself in a Wal Mart. I happened to pass by the toy section when I saw that big sign they had announcing new Furbys. I was kind of dissapointed. When I saw the sign I thought they actually had some Furbys. It was only when I got closer that I realized it was just an ad for the upcoming line.

Furby is what got me started with electronic pets. It's one of my favorite things ever and since I've had a really crappy year it's given me something to look forward to. I'll be getting a new Furby as soon as I can and then I'm going to be collecting all the colors. I want as many as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back