So Who's Buying a New Furby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Long time, no see!

The new Furbs are suppose to be really cool. I am still playing with the one on the website. I find it halarious! If you haven't played with it online yet, I recommend you do!

Ehm they kinda creep me out :eek:

Didn't pre-order mine yet and kinda glad I haven't lol!

Gonna purchase a new in box old one I think :D

Hey! Long time, no see!

The new Furbs are suppose to be really cool. I am still playing with the one on the website. I find it halarious! If you haven't played with it online yet, I recommend you do!
Hi! I haven't been online much this year. My mom was diagnosed with cancer early this year and most of my time was spent living in a hospital room with her. That's pretty much where I've been. I didn't really have internet access unless my cousin was visiting with her Smart Phone. Even then you can't really do message boards with those things.

I've read up on the new Furbys and they do seem awesome! When I get paid on October 1st the first thing I intend to do is purchase one. It's my number one priority at the moment.

So... Got some random news. I went to my local Target store..... They had functional Furby for sale. As of this second. $54 American money...

I didn't get one... Yet, but they had them. So if you are waiting... And have a Target... You might want to scoop one up if you can. But remember to share... We had one of each color, although the white was gone.

. Apparently, mine aren't suppose to be on shelves yet... However they are. Someone made a booboo by putting them out on the shelves.... Lol. They are due out NEXT Saturday... Derp. I love my Target.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the information. Unfortunately I'm going to have to wait until I get paid. No money right now. I can see why the white one was gone. That's one of the best colors. I've kind of got my heart set on a black one though. My very first Furby was a black one.

Your welcome. I was surprised. I just wished I had the money with me to get one. Lol. I might try to wait for the Icy Blue one. The white with teal color. Since my mom got one preordered... I figure it might be better. Some people have these on Ebay BTW... Still a bit much, but if you really want one.....

They put 'em out early? Lucky. X3

I would've taken the black one.

I do want the icy blue one, but that particular colour isn't coming until later. D:

I haven't been able to get to my local TRU/Zellers/Wal-Mart yet, though. (We don't have Target here in Canada, it's Zellers instead.)

I'm hoping these won't be super hard to get like the originals were. I probably won't be able to line up at 3 AM in front of a toy store just to get one the way I did with my first Furby. If it's one of those impossible to find things I'll have to wait until after Christmas like I did with Zhu Zhu Pets. In the meantime I'll probably pick up a Fidget Friend or two and the new FurReal dog. That and try to figure out a way to scrounge up enough for the new FurReal horse which is $120.

And speaking of the FurReal horse while I'm glad that Hasbro's bringing out Furby again, I'm a tad concerned that Hasbro is neglecting the FurReal Friends line in order to concentrate on promoting Furby. Now given the choice between the two lines I'd pick Furby, but I'd hate to see the FurReal Friends line go because I was holding out hope that they'd make a dragon someday. With all the robotic creatures that have been on the market since the original Furby came out in 1998 there has only been one dragon and while I loved it, a FurReal Friends version would probably be better. With the new FurReal horse and dog it seems Hasbro is concentrating more on Furby. Usually there's a FurReal animal on early lists of hot Christmas toys but of the ones I've seen, the FurReal horse is nowhere to be found. Furby is front and center. If the FurReal line's gotta go to get Furby out there so be it. But I'm really hoping the two lines can coexist. There aren't enough electronic pets out there as it is.

It's 1998 all over again! And I am NOT waiting on line for 500 days to get a new Furby.

Hmmm. Honestly I don't know much about it! Do they do anything different now? I definitely had a Furby when it first came out, but I was too young to really know anything except that it was creepy and looked like Gremlins. Well, because of all the rumours behind it anyway! :p

However I might look into it. My local Toys'R'Us had a sign with a giant cardboard Furby saying "Pre-order now!" and the Furby was a pretty blue colour..! :D

But if it's really like $50 like you say it is SailorRosette I might wait a while (or at least learn more about it) before I go ahead and buy one.

Mine was $54. I kinda reveiwed it in the Furby 2012 forum. I plan on making a listed dictionary here somewhere here. I just need to write down the words, then trasfer them to online and all that typing fun.

I love it. Its pretty neat to play with... And they dance to music. The dancing is so cute. Hahaha.

Suuuu... Some stores have them out. My neighbor Walmart. (not mine, for more miles away) had their Furby out for sale. Early, but not as early as my Target. Still $54 for them at Walmart.

Tommorrow they will be "out" and pre-orders will probably be shipped or have been prepared. Walmart, Target, ToysRUs Stores. I am sure other stores too. Like Amazon.com

*cough*

They are awesome! I own one. Had mine about a week early. Its blue/teal. I have posts sprinkled around about it. In the topic Furby 2012! I think I have spoken most of it, and my log, Marshmellow Delights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back