Soldier Boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the hottest thing at my school, too xD

At the dance, they were playing it when we came in so I started dancing at the front of the gym and one other person in my class knew the dance, then they had a contest for the Soulja Boy dance xD I pwned it, but I didn't win

SOLJA BOY UP IN THAT OH

WACH ME CRANK THAT WATCH ME ROLL

WATCH ME CRACK DAT SOULJA BOY

SUPERMAN THAT ***

sorry. I had to. I luv that song! At every bat or bar mitza i go to they gotta play the soulja boy!

*BaBi*

ewwww...i have soulja boy!!

how can you even understand the words?

all i hear is a guy who stinks at singing trying to make a cool rap.

Actually, I change my mind. I read the lyrics yesterday and yeah... not a nice song. :/

Wow...the Soulja Boy dance is lucky for my hockey team or something o.o'

At our tourney, I did the Soulja Boy dance out in the middle of the arena (xD) and we won all the games in out tournament, and I let in no goals for the whole thing! Then we lost our next regular season. Then yesterday, I did the Soulja Boy dance and we won

Lol, creepy.

I like the dance! O_O every one @ my school does it...lol its not soldier boy, its soulja boy...lol hes good

I listened to te song. On tv.

Its in the Uk. But nobody is obsessed with it- I don't really like it.

The main song in our school is rave songs, yes, we do have a lot of chava's in our school. (Look it up.)

So, no. I dont like it. I still like apologise by Timberland, and what hurts the most by cascada. =]

Ew. I don't like Soulja Boy. But some of the songs sometimes get stuck in my head. :( I tihnk my friends said that my teacher knows that Soulja Boy dance. And so does a school superviser. Scary.

Who likes this song (AKA Superman?) It is like the hottest song in School right now XD
You spelt it wrong. I thought it was that way at first but is actually called Crank That(Soulja Boy). BTW Who knows the dance I kind of do! I on't like the song that much. :huh:

Latest posts

Back