Soldier Boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not called "Soldier Boy" its called "Soulja Boy" and its popular at my school also... I HATE IT :)
Yeah you kind of spelled it wrong Meowbark! :) But it's alright! We all make mistakes!

I really don't like the song "Soulja Boy" it's so anyyoing, all the guys at school always do the stupid dance! haha! It's really funny to watch it though!

-NINJA

"Crank dat Soulja Boy" is hilarious, and addictive! I know the dance, and have done it in front of everybody. Guys at our school, mind me, look hot when they crank dat! :eek: (well, the hot ones. haha.) Crank Dat Barney is soo funny though.

The only problem I have is with the lyrics. Call me a baby, but I got the clean version for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I LOVE Soulja Boy, Soulja Girl, and Hand Clap!

Soulja Boy - "Ahhhhhhhhhh..... Soulja Boy up in it...."

Soulja Girl - "Gotta look like that to be a Soulja Girl.."

Hand Clap - "One for the money, two for the show,....... lemme see that hand clap"

I can't crank it either, so don't worry!

hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it (need I say more?)

That song is so annoying... But the dance is fun. xD

I'll be in the checkout line in WalMart, and just all of a sudden bust out the Soulja Boy dance.... 'Tis fun. =P

@tamaw/pants, it is quite demeaning, isn't it? I just now Googled the lyrics. Tsk, tsk. I'm sure their parents are proud. =|

i had 2 do the whole dance infront of the whole skool at a peprally w/ the dance team. trust me i looked like an idiot. i like the song though, i just caint crank that.
I had to do it with her! The whole cheerleading and dance team.. *shivers* It was fun though!

I like the song!

I honestly like the SOULJA boy dance. In writing class we ha to write "HOW TO'S" and this girl did the soulja boy dance. She called everyone who knows how to do it up infrount of the class to do it wit her. I did it XD. My cousin and i always dance to it too. <3

All the girls at my school try to do the dance but a lot of them aren't good at it. It was so funny though, because they tried to teach it to our religion teacher and we were laughing so hard because shes like this little old lady doing the soulja boy dance.

[SIZE=21pt]LISTEN TO SIMPLE PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Ew.

The soldier boy is gay, its a bunch of guys who think they are cool because they can't friggin talk. Learn to talk and make a good song you freaks.

I am done, and yea, I know I spelt it wrong.

I have never heard of that song the few people that live in the little town I live in dont listen to that stuff because I live in Tennessee but there are a few people that live in the city of Jackson that listen to that stuff. in my opinion I think that music is pure junk

Latest posts

Back