Something new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When was the last time something new happened on your Tamagotchi?

• Today?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yesterday?

• 2 Days ago?

• 3 Days ago?

• 4 Days ago?

• 5 Days ago?

• Before that?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to know HTML for it to work. I'll help you if you want. btw, to answer your earlier question, I'm almost 15. And Madrox, they all don't go to bed at 8pm....Different species, different times. I'm working on adding those to my website Species Specs. page. You can help if you'd like, guys. Just post or pm your pet's species and bedtime and time that it wakes up in the morning. Thanks a lot! :rolleyes:

mine is a itchigotchi jst now and it goes to bed at 8pm altho it doesnt wake up until 9am. im 18 in case u wntd 2 know, u must think im quite sad and that i dnt hav owt else 2 do, well the truth is i dnt coz im gona b on my own 4 2 weeks as my m8s r going away so i needed sumthing 2 keep me amused

Cool, thanks a ton for the information. And it's not sad at all, it just turns into an obsession, so watch yourself! XD

yer my ichigotchi sleeps for 13 hours aswell, lazy little things

im 16 if u all wanted to know

its so stupid ya cant wake the tama's up

Yeah, sometimes....they call to go to bed and I don't catch them to feed them and play with them before they call....and the only thing you can do then...is to turn off the lights. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah that is pretty crap like. i jst wntd 2 know sumthing else tho, does ne1 else's tama sort of run across the screen jump and then fall flat on its face and keep doing it? my itchigotchi has been doing it and i thot i was mayb a bit suicidal

lol, u have a crazy a** tama, mine just bounces around the screen, and she likes to listen to music, shes always dancin along lol

yeah probably. she also dances 2 tho, she took another bath 2nite at 6.30pm but i mistook it 4 wnting 2 go 2 the toilet. oops

:rolleyes:

my ichigotchi also had a bath at 6:30, maybe its pre-set to bath at that time?

It most likely is....there are a lot of static settings in The Next Generation versions...I'll check when mine does....because if it's set for all of them....I can add an animation page to the site. Which animations occur at what times so people can see them. :rolleyes:

thats a total gd idea, u shud ask every1 2 tell u wat actions they're tama's do at wat times

hey madrox, i think it is once every 30 mins that they do actions. i have an itchigotchi jst now and it is dancing across the screen, quite sweet actually. i cnt w8 till it gets a baby!! im sooo excited, i never got a tamagotchi the 1st time round so this is my present 2 myself. wat age r all u guys neway?
im 13! the greatest age yet................kfdueag ::falls asleep on keyboard::

my tama has only danced twice. ive been watching almost all the time its awake. is it just bored or lazy or is it just doing stuff when im not looking. or does it barely do anything in the teenage stage?

my tama has only danced twice. ive been watching almost all the time its awake. is it just bored or lazy or is it just doing stuff when im not looking. or does it barely do anything in the teenage stage?
It's probably doing stuff when you're not looking. ^^

Or maybe you're playing with it too much? Mine tends to sing & dance (and sometimes run around and fall on it's face >.>) a few minutes after I leave it alone. I haven't timed it so I can't give a specific time frame. ^^;

It's probably doing stuff when you're not looking. ^^
Or maybe you're playing with it too much? Mine tends to sing & dance (and sometimes run around and fall on it's face >.>) a few minutes after I leave it alone. I haven't timed it so I can't give a specific time frame. ^^;
my maskutchi is watching tv right now!!!!!!!!!!!

my maskutchi is watching tv right now!!!!!!!!!!!
and today, he was standing in the middle of the screen, then it zoomed in on him and his whole body covered the screen then it zoomed in a again and all you could see was his face! then he kinda bent down and hid, then popped back up again! he did that multiple times, along with watching tv.

Yeah. My Maskutchi does that too. My Kutchipatchi just runs up to the screen with a flower in her mouth and kisses it. :( lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back