Something new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When was the last time something new happened on your Tamagotchi?

• Today?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yesterday?

• 2 Days ago?

• 3 Days ago?

• 4 Days ago?

• 5 Days ago?

• Before that?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomo (my Mametchi) dances around and sings. :( It's so funny! I also saw her brushing her teeth at a little past 7:30.

When she was an ichigotchi, she didn't really do anything until after 12:00 p.m. (noon).

How cute!

Yesterday, we went to the beach and my mother had the radio on. Suddenly, as one song started, Suzi started dancing and shaking her maracas! It was so funny because it looked like she was doing it in time with the music! :huh: My mother now believes that they must somehow sense music... :(

How cute!
Yesterday, we went to the beach and my mother had the radio on. Suddenly, as one song started, Suzi started dancing and shaking her maracas! It was so funny because it looked like she was doing it in time with the music! :huh: My mother now believes that they must somehow sense music... :(
Hehehe...I kind of think they do too. Tomo always seems to dance when there's music playing. :lol:

It's probably just a huge coincidence though. ;) But it would be neat if they could sense that...

:lol: haha the other day my mametchi looked like it was walking towards me and it came really cloes up to the screen n i could see its eyes n the details on its face. its like the graphics were a lot better. today mine started brushing his teeth. :D

if they can sense music...then...what else can they sense?!?!? possibly our voices... :lol:
Voice-Command Tamagotchis! :D (Maybe they'd be like that talking Stitch doll? Hmmm...)

I saw Tomo bow to me for the first time today. ^_^ It was really cute!!!

My Hinotamachi sits at the bottom of the screen and blows fire! It's really cute!

ppl, i'm babiii sitting my best friends tama cause she doesnt take care of it good... =[.. she makes it really fat, she feeds it a lot of candys and makes it weight 99 lbs ( the highest it can be) but today i got it from 99 to 15 lbs at age of 2....well i told her its ganna run away and i hope she stops...... shes not really that mean or want to torture the porr thing, shes just...um.. makes it happy with a lot of candys.......

lol ur best friends needs to be have a lil more common sense.. lol not to be rude or mean

if they can sense music...then...what else can they sense?!?!? possibly our voices... :D
Yeah- freaky isn't it?! Today I was upset about visiting my friend in hospital and I glanced at my tarakotchi and it was coming right up to the screen and blowing me kisses, LOL :D It was the 1st time I'd seen it happen... and then it happened twice more later on- both times when I was feeling down. Like it's trying to cheer you up or something, (obviously a massive coincidence though hehe). Hmmm... how clever are these things?! :p

Hmmm.... everyone has one but us! *cries* We have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to get ours. Thank god we're sisters, we can connect ours whenever we want! Yay! We're gonna make them have lots of babies! lol

:) haha the other day my mametchi looked like it was walking towards me and it came really cloes up to the screen n i could see its eyes n the details on its face. its like the graphics were a lot better. today mine started brushing his teeth. :D
Yeah, my mametchi did that too!

I thought that was pretty cute. :(

My tamagotchi just had a baby girl yesterday I think ill call her Star

hehe i am new here......if u leave ur pet until 20yrs old without it mating,it will become the matchmaker izzit true????cos my friends became a matchmaker!!!!

:lol:

Tamagotchi Stats:

Name:BOY

Gen:4

training:8

Jade got a baby - yay - a boy, his name is Malachite (Mal) and Onyx was watchin TV !! It was a little box in the corner of his screen - 1st time I ever saw that!! And yesterday, they gave kisses! Came right up close and smooched!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back