Something Special..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's weird is that a few days ago...I was gonna make a B-day card...and I asked a few people on here to sign it....but since you're all doing THIS....then I guess I'll just forget about that Card.

WOW. Id never think that this idea would acutally come true!! Thanks you guys.. this is like the 1st time loads of ppl like my posts.. so..

and Hanatchi Lover.. pls dont give up ur card! maybe we could all make like 4 - 5 seperate cards.. and then give them altogether! we shud have groups and guides as leaders..

Wow! Great! Ok, so.. the groups:

Spongebob lovers:

Angelgotchi Girls: (if there are all girls)

Karma Klub:

1000+ posts people:

Anime Lovers:

You'll know what group you are in when you look above spongebobiac's post!!

The Spongebob Lovers, Angelgotchi Girls, Karma Klub, and Anime Lovers need more people!!
I'll be in the sponge bob group!!!

I'll be in the sponge bob group!!!
We're not doing that anymore... These are the official groups:

Team 1: RTR, littlechibikiki, Bubba28, tenniswinner, nyatchi_chan, Jamie__Rox, fluffums, hanatchi99, TamaAngelV3, eugeniaw

Team 2: ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK, devil.tara, tamagirl0219, tamagirl_desy, spongebobiac, Gotchiv3, sprogs, tamablood.tama, ball1

Team 3: Bunny_grl07, flutterby, sandragotchi, tama einstein, meowbark, #mimitchi#, dachdach545, Hebb

Team 4: TamagotchiLoverMB, cuteagotchi, tamasara1, TamaGirliey, Supernatural, Frogogotchi, gotchi95,

---------------------------------

Hehe... you must be happy that 33 people liked your idea!

lol i am happy.. i cant believe it almost.. i thot nobody cared or knew me here @ tamatalk..

TamaMaria- good idea.. you can do whatever you want with the card!! ^^ and you will be on Team 4!!

devil.tara- for the guides as leaders, I think that he guides would be too busy to have an important part in the cards.

This is gooing out great!!! Still hope Admin didn't see this yet!

Oh and a note to you ALL: spongebobiac, can you help out a little more.. because I am leaving tamatalk today and I REALLY NEED YOU to tell one person from each team to start making the card ASAP!! We're focussing on getting the cards finished so please ask someone from team 4 and 3 to make the first part of the card... and remember, don't let admin see this!!!

flutterby, you can start on the card for team 3, and dachdach545, you can get it after flutterby. Hebb get's it after that... after Hebb makes their part, tell me! :D

The order for team 4: gotchi95, TamaMaria, Frogogotchi,

Last edited by a moderator:
flutterby, you can start on the card for team 3, and dachdach545, you can get it after flutterby. Hebb get's it after that... after Hebb makes their part, tell me! :D
The order for team 4: gotchi95, TamaMaria, Frogogotchi,
Thanks! And can everybody not send it until I'm back? I'll post here once I come back!!

Thanks! And can everybody not send it until I'm back? I'll post here once I come back!!
Weren't we gonna post it in the pics and doodles port of the site?

I was wondering.. its quite hard keeping together a website for a whole lot of people to see.. so.. i think we shud do something for the Admin.. like on his/her birthday.. maybe an online b'day card signed by the users or something. i dunno.. i was thinking about it..
what do u guys think?

Thanks..

-devil.tara
great idea!! lets do it!!

Edited teams... again...

Team 1: RTR, littlechibikiki, Bubba28, tenniswinner, nyatchi_chan, Jamie__Rox, fluffums, hanatchi99, TamaAngelV3, eugeniaw

Team 2: ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK, devil.tara, tamagirl0219, tamagirl_desy, spongebobiac, Gotchiv3, sprogs, tamablood.tama, ball1

Team 3: Bunny_grl07, flutterby, sandragotchi, tama einstein, meowbark, #mimitchi#, dachdach545, Hebb

Team 4: TamagotchiLoverMB, cuteagotchi, tamasara1, TamaGirliey, Supernatural, Frogogotchi, gotchi95, tamaluver977

Remember:

flutterby, you can start on the card for team 3, and dachdach545, you can get it after flutterby. Hebb get's it after that... after Hebb makes their part, tell me! :unsure:

The order for team 4: gotchi95, TamaMaria, Frogogotchi.

Wait I'm lost... what do I do??
Go ahead and add a little to this, tenniswinner! It's team 1's card so far. Don't add anything too big, of course... Other people gotta add to it! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back