Something Special..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has posted in here for a little while... Hmmm... Anybody here?

I would want to join but i don't know really how to do anything for the cards. umm... could i like make up some ideas or something?? cuz i don't know howto do it. and i really want to be a part of this.

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

To make a card just go to microsoft paint and express yourself! But if you don't want to do that, we're all open for ideas!

That really isnt topic related.. but im not sure.. i havent heard of the Karma 'Club'

Team 1: RTT, littlechibikiki, Bubba28, tenniswinner, nyatchi_chan, Jamie__Rox, fluffums, hanatchi99, TamaAngelV3, eugeniaw

Team 2: ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK, devil.tara, tamagirl0219, tamagirl_desy, spongebobiac, Gotchiv3, sprogs, tamablood.tama, ball1

Team 3: Bunny_grl07, flutterby, sandragotchi, tama einstein, meowbark, #mimitchi#, dachdach545, Hebb, kuchipatchiluver

Team 4: TamagotchiLoverMB, cuteagotchi, tamasara1, TamaGirliey, Supernatural, Frogogotchi, gotchi95, tamaluver977

Team 1: RTT, littlechibikiki, Bubba28, tenniswinner, nyatchi_chan, Jamie__Rox, fluffums, hanatchi99, TamaAngelV3, eugeniaw
Team 2: ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK, devil.tara, tamagirl0219, tamagirl_desy, spongebobiac, Gotchiv3, sprogs, tamablood.tama, ball1

Team 3: Bunny_grl07, flutterby, sandragotchi, tama einstein, meowbark, #mimitchi#, dachdach545, Hebb, kuchipatchiluver

Team 4: TamagotchiLoverMB, cuteagotchi, tamasara1, TamaGirliey, Supernatural, Frogogotchi, gotchi95, tamaluver977
Nice going!!!! Thx a lot! And good news.... I'M BACK! OH YES, OH YES... OH YES! That's right.. I'm back on tamatalk... so if you need any help, just gimme a ring-a-ding-ding!!

Nice going!!!! Thx a lot! And good news.... I'M BACK! OH YES, OH YES... OH YES! That's right.. I'm back on tamatalk... so if you need any help, just gimme a ring-a-ding-ding!!
Welcome back!

Oh well. I took off the rest team pages cuz they were empty...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!! Just a couple more days!!! Should I PM the link to Admin and do a little no the site? I think I should... or devil.tara... but she hasn't posted in here for a loooooong while... Well, Devil.tara, if you send it, tell him to post on 'Admin's Page' or post in the shout box. If I don't see anything, and it seems like no one's told him/her yet by the 14th after school.... I'll PM it to admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a Birthday Card Yesterday that I just Sent to Admin.Here it is! I didn't put Member's names on it because they would feel left out if there name wasn't on the Card! :wub:

♥GV3♥

Maybe if a guide is reading this they should close the topic? The day is passed and stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back