Songs You Are Sick Of Hearing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bass Down Low, Like A G6, Friday, Black And Yellow, Dirty Picture, Buzzin, Bulletproof and er, Friday really are so irritating.

Plus there all really catchy and I can't get them out of my head so I can't exactly escape them.

Pumped up kicks it was good at first but the radio plays it NON STOP ALL THE TIME 0>.<0

Adel's music is currently played almost every half hour.... That, while becoming an annouyment, that one "My Hearts a Stereo" song... I used to really like it too.... That and the "When I'm gone" song...

Adel's music is currently played almost every half hour.... That, while becoming an annouyment, that one "My Hearts a Stereo" song... I used to really like it too.... That and the "When I'm gone" song...
Yeah stereo hearts used to be a good song and so was "we found love" until they get over played

I pretty much hate a lot of the new crap out now a days. It's like just anybody can become a singer or have their own show. I mean look at those guys... um... the jonas brothers that's it! They have their own show and our singers or the people like Icarly are singers [how so I know? Channel surfing looking for Monk or Psych] But honestly most of the new blood out their have absolute no talent yet they are famous, their songs hold no meaning and pretty much all of them have to do with

1.Money

2. Sex

3. Beer [Mainly country I noticed]

4. Being famous and rich [rap is chalk full of it!]

5. Sexism or how great it is to be a whore [these annoy me to no end and makes me wonder if anyone actually has any self respect for themselves]

Seriously I normally say I am against rap and country but now I am pretty much against anything that comes out today! And if I hear friggen Justin Beiber brought up one more time I am going to stab out my ear drums! I am into the older stuff and some lesser known bands [no I am not a hipster they are all noobs] I think mainly grunge and you know... the hippie bands. I love the older bands that were around in the 90s some still are, bands like Nine inch nails [i grew up on their music videos which is probably why I am so warped :D ] Beck, Nirvana, those types of bands! what happened to them?!

We Found Love - Rihanna and Last Friday Night. That squeaky instrumental in the middle makes my ears bleed D:

anything, and i mean anything by adele
Adel's music is currently played almost every half hour....
I. Hate. Adele. I would be okay with her if her music didn't play on the four different stations I listen to every fifteen minutes. "Someone Like You" is officially my least favorite song ever. Next to "Rolling In The Deep" and "Rumor Has It".

Adele I swear 1 out of every pop channel my city has at least 1 of them is playing that "Someone like you" song >.<. I also hate lil Wayne hes annoying >.<

For me, probably Last Friday Night. I liked it, but every time I turn on the radio it plays within a few minutes. Overplayed.

Okay, pretty much everything played on the pop station.

And(I know I shouldn't be saying this; I'm going to be shunned) but...Love is War and Melt. They're just really overrated now; there are better Miku songs out there.

stereo hearts, anything by LMFAO, they know, any david guetta, and this emo christmas carol sung by this really creepy, emo band. *shudders*

The One That Got Away by Katey Perry everytime she has a single they overplay the curd out of it D: and I was starting to like that song too and with Its Teri with last friday night that was like SUPER OVER PLAYED in the summer D:

Awww U guys hate all my favorite songs lol!!I didnt like the one that got away at first but is is not my FAVORITE SONG!! I also feel bad that Katy Petty is having a divorce with Russel Bran. I HATE Justin Beiber. His new song Misletow. It makes my ears bleed. Its on the radio every 5 mintues!! I also LOVE Adels new song Set Fire to the Rain

Bye!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back