Songs You Are Sick Of Hearing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Hiphop music, rap music, 93.3 Cube FM (Seattle radio station), alsmot any music artist alive today

Lavender Town (Pokemon)

Christmas song covers.

Does people saying Nai-en for Nyan count? (_)

93.3 Cube FM (Seattle radio station)
Hey we also have a 93.3FM here in San Diego but its not a cube its a weird pop station xD.Im tired of most of the pop music out there i mean really "Web found love","Dancing in the dark","moves like jagger" those are some disturbing songs o_O.Also I'm very sick of Stereo Hearts they play it all the time.and I hate Z90.3 and 93.3 and Star 94.1 when they learn to play good music I might go back to them.

where do i start?

-lady gaga

-rihanna

-good feeling-flo rida

-five o clock (or something like that)-t pain

-most of the stuff playing on this local radio station that plays "hits" which really means "terrible music that's not even music"

-eurhythmics. (don't ask)

I'm sick of hearing anything that plays on the radio. I don't listen to the radio becasue they play some of my favorite songs waaaaay too much. And then I get tired of them.

"I Love you like a love song"-Selena Gomez,"The one that got away"-Katy Perry,"turn me on"-

David Guetta ft Nicki Minaj,"Sexy and I know it"-LMFAO(as much this song is funny and kinda fun to sing its just too over played now) thats it

:p

"This Little Girl" by Cady Groves. I love the song, but it plays 24/7 on the radio now.

"All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run better run" NYEHHHHH

And Stereo Hearts. I use to love that song. Hopefully Back Home won't be ruined for me too.

^That. I hate Rihanna. Anything by Rihanna is an automatic no for me. I also dislike all of Katy Perry's new stuff, and I also hate Adele with a burning passion. I hear nothing but Adele everywhere I go. It's almost as if they plan on going through her entire album and making every single one a number one hit. It started with Rolling in the Deep, and then Someone Like You, and then Set Fire to the Rain, and now, Rumor Has It. I hate all those songs.

And sadly, I do admit I am kinda sick of "Pumped Up Kicks". It plays too much, and overshadows FTP's other good songs. It's sad.

WE FOUND LOOOVE IN A HOPELESS PLAAAAAAACE

I usually never get sick of songs. But this one... just... ugh.

call me maybe, by Carly Rae Jepsen. Ugh I'm so sick of that whiney little voice.

Whats even stupider is how J.B [justin beiber] signed her, its like...DUDE, she was on CANADIAN IDOL a couple years before BEIBER was even NOTICED, and He's flipping signing her? fml.

What are some songs you are sick and tired of hearing on the radio? Songs that really annoy you? Any overused songs? Songs you hate?

You have finally found a place where you can gripe about it without the danger of haters and song-you-hate lovers.

Enjoy!
I am sick and tired of hearing Nicki Minaj, sorry if u like her. I just dont think she makes good songs. her voice is sumtimes ok but almost always bad. and she sings (if u can call it singing) in 1 of Madonnas songs and i thought it ruined it.

Most songs that get played at least once a week on the radio

The radio station was good until they merged with a city radio station group and stopped most of the rock/local shows

I'm sick of hearing Adele - Someone Like You.. haha.

I liked it at first, but lately, it's just played too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back