Songs You Are Sick Of Hearing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyfriend by Justin Bieber! I've never liked Justin Bieber, but his old stuff was super high-pitched, harmless (well, mostly) squealing, while in this song, he uses a sultry voice and COMPLETELY sounds like a major stalker creep when you consider the lyrics.

Also a lot of other popular music is similar, and therefore detestable.

Anything by Justin Bieber, his songs are like really repetitive, seriously. Say you smile, I smile over and over and over again that's pretty much the whole song. Just for fun my classmates used to do this thing with songs by making the lyrics the EXACT OPPOSITE of what it's supposed to be. "I know you HATE me, I know you DON'T care. Just shout whenever, I WON'T be there..." etc. etc.

Call me maybe...

"I took a dump in the jacks

Don't ask srsly i do that all the time

I looked to you as i dumped

and now you're...smiling?

Hey I just dumped

and this is crazy

but it's a boy!

so hug meh maybz?"

There's a word for anything by Lil' Wayne, but it's not allowed on TamaTalk.

Anyways you get the point.

I also hate anything rap, well slow rap and really corny slow love songs. (well, SOME love songs are ok but most are just really corny and slow and unappealing to me) Or Nicki Minaj, her music stinks. The only rap I can stand is the kind that's really really fast so you can't hear the bad words or whatever, plus it means that the rapper's got skill, it's really hard to rap fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh I don't even listen to the Radio anymore...

I can't stany Biebs, Call me maybe, etc... It's terrible. Pop music can be so predicable and the lyric's are so lame!

Call Me Maybe. Ugh, people sing it and play it so much it's stuck in my head and I end up singing it at random times so I'm like:

HEY I JUST MET YOU

AND THIS IS CRAZY

BUT WHY AM I SINGING THAT

:wacko: Any One Direction, Justin Bieber, or Conor Maynard song or some really bad (R-U-B-B-I-S-H) new songs like that. (I like some few old songs, but not all old songs! I like Coldplay, especially Green Day and Snow Patrol and more stuff, but I wouldn't say it's OLD! I mean, come on! Anyhoo, I think Fireflies by Owl City too! And Madness by Muse! And... well, yeah. Seeing as this is about songs we are SICK OF, and not songs we like, I think I should go! :D

Well I heard a song on a radio in the store and it was pure awfulness. I'd assume it's called "Love Me Forever." It's awful. Especially the part where it keeps going "er er er er er er er er er" with gross space sounds in the background.

oh and

SUPER DUPER FUNKALISTIC! **wompf wompf wompf wompf wompf**

TTYLXOX by Bella Thorne.

I know there are tons of people who like this song and her and all, but I really can't respect her as a musician. :/ And the song....it doesn't really have any meaning to it, I guess.

It's kind of sad that music is turning into this kind of stuff all the time.

Gangnam Style - PSY. It was okay the first few hundred times I heard it, now it's just getting annoying with everyone at school trying to dance in that style and it's just no.

Just about any mainstream song that gets played on the radio at least more than once a day I'm almost guaranteed to hate. I just can't stand it anymore.

Oh yes, anything that's mainstream. Call me a hipster, I don't care, I basically get sick of everything that you can hear or see everywhere.

Just anything you can hear in the normal radio station and an average person humming... no.

Boyfriend-Justin beiber. Just because I hate justin bieber with a passion and they play that song to much (where I live, that is) on my favorite radio station. So everytime I hear "IF I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND!" I say "Turn the channel! Turn the channel NOW!"

And I remember that I got sick of hearing The macerena once.

Oppa Gangnam Style.

Don't get me wrong, I love Korean music. In fact that's the majority on my itunes.

But this song ohohoho, it just gets so annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back