Songs you just cant stand...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Sweet Escape= Gwen Stefani

Fergalicious = Fergie

Glamourous= Fergie

Waiting On The World To Change= John Mayor

Beautiful Girls= Sean Kingston

Meant To Fly= Eva Avila

And most songs by Jan Arden. Her voice is so... Whiney and weird! <_<

Uh Cheetah Girls?

I can't stand them! Well I've only listened to one Cheetah Girls song

(I don't know what it's called but it goes: Cos we are sisters, we come together)

It's a reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallly slow song and the melody sounds really dull, the words don't make sense...

The song's just weird...

And Paris Hilton!!! AAAHHHH!!! I was borrowing a CD from someone and saw that Paris Hilton's song was on

there and I thought I'd have a little listen to her and I hear this horrible voice that sounds like a baby comes out

of the speakers!!! Oh my gosh I couldn't stand her voice. They probably messed with her voice...A LOT too...

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh Cheetah Girls? I can't stand them! Well I've only listened to one Cheetah Girls song

(I don't know what it's called but it goes: Cos we are sisters, we come together)

It's a reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallly slow song and the melody sounds really dull, the words don't make sense...

The song's just weird...

And Paris Hilton!!! AAAHHHH!!! I was borrowing a CD from someone and saw that Paris Hilton's song was on

there and I thought I'd have a little listen to her and I hear this horrible voice that sounds like a baby comes out

of the speakers!!! Oh my gosh I couldn't stand her voice. They probably messed with her voice...A LOT too...
I agree with you on that...

Umbrella -Rihanna (Soooo annoying especially when she says ''Ella ella ella ah ah ella ella ella ah ah ella ella ella ella..''')

Sweet Escape -Gewn Stafani (Yeah, we know your rich...dont shove it in our faces. Yeah, we know your videos dont make any sense. AND I'VE HEARD THAT SONG TOO MANY TIMES!)

Anything by Paris Hilton (She SINGS!? O.O)

Anything by Lindsey Lohan (Oh come on.....as an actress shes great, but a singer? Please Lindsey, leave it to good people.)

Lil Mama and Avril Lavine -Avril Lavine (She made a remix of the song ''Girlfriend'' with Lil Mama. What the heck!? I have not a clue what Lil Mama is saying, and I hate Lil Mama to start with)

Lipgloss -Lil Mama (You know your lame when you make a song about your lipgloss....we know you have a whole room full of lipgloss, so please just stop telling us)

Big Girls Dont Cry -Fergie (I used to love this song, but after so many times hearing it I started to hate it, but my mom loves it so I'm forced to hear it reaeat over...and over...and over....)

There might be more I add to that list later on . :)

# Anything by Paris Hilton.

# Anything by The Scissor Sisters

# Numa Numa by O-Zone

# Girlfriend Remix by Avril Lavigne and Lil Mama

# Party Up by Hilary Duff

# She Could Be by Corbin Bleu

# Loose Your Love by Vanessa Hudgens

# Don't Speak by Vanessa Hudgens

# Cancer by My Chemical Romance

# Anything by 50 Cent

# Anything by The Young Divas

# Hey Ya by Outkast

# Love Today by Mika

# Fergaliscious by Fergie

# Glamorous by Fergie

Cheetah Girls(it's about the same thing every time! :) )

Paris Hilton(gag XP)

I like Rockstar but only cuz the Potter Puppet Pals did it. But yeah the lyrics disturb me

I also hate those like,long droning songs from like Pink Floyd or somethin like that.

Cheetah Girls(it's about the same thing every time! :mellow: )Paris Hilton(gag XP)

I like Rockstar but only cuz the Potter Puppet Pals did it. But yeah the lyrics disturb me

I also hate those like,long droning songs from like Pink Floyd or somethin like that.
agree & I hate dumb sappy love songs... annoying...

NOT GREEN DAY! I smite you

KK, the semi-master list-

Avril Lavine(or however you spell her name)

Rap songs-if its rap, I hate it. Rap is a bunch of words strung together and put to the tune of a song written by ANOTHER person, and theres just....theres no soul in it....

Umbrella-nuf said

Contry-most any of it. I just dont like it. period.

Most disny songs-expessialy High School Musical...BLACH!

Hannah Montana-hateherhateherhateher

and anything along these lines.

Omj, Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

They're good...they're amazing...

But they just play them way too much here

bamcr

I got it from my Momma - Will Iam Or something.

And I'll tihnk of more at soccer practice.

NOT GREEN DAY! I smite you
KK, the semi-master list-

Avril Lavine(or however you spell her name)

Rap songs-if its rap, I hate it. Rap is a bunch of words strung together and put to the tune of a song written by ANOTHER person, and theres just....theres no soul in it....

Umbrella-nuf said

Contry-most any of it. I just dont like it. period.

Most disny songs-expessialy High School Musical...BLACH!

Hannah Montana-hateherhateherhateher

and anything along these lines.
Avril is a poser, but I like a few of her songs, mainly her first CD (and it's Lavigne I think). I don't like HER, but I don't mind her music.

Rap is crap... And I also hate when they steal another song and add their crappy lyrics (someone recently stole Harder, Better, Faster, Strong by Daft Punk and it annoys me as Daft Punk is teh awesomeness). I DO, however, like Outkast and Snoop Dog and a few select others.

OMG, I HATE UMBRELLA! I should've listed that one, too. :blink:

Country, agreed, most of it does suck.

Disney, etc., isn't music... It's... I dunno, but that doesn't count. :lol:

Avril is a poser, but I like a few of her songs, mainly her first CD (and it's Lavigne I think). I don't like HER, but I don't mind her music.
Rap is crap... And I also hate when they steal another song and add their crappy lyrics (someone recently stole Harder, Better, Faster, Strong by Daft Punk and it annoys me as Daft Punk is teh awesomeness). I DO, however, like Outkast and Snoop Dog and a few select others.

OMG, I HATE UMBRELLA! I should've listed that one, too. :blink:

Country, agreed, most of it does suck.

Disney, etc., isn't music... It's... I dunno, but that doesn't count. :lol:
Rap is crap... i like that? Do you mind if I put that in my siggy? (like Rap=Crap)

I hate rap... I tried is a good song, and SOME of Akons are ok... and mauybre one more, but other than that i cant STAND it

Latest posts

Back