Songs you just cant stand...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..And I also hate when they steal another song and add their crappy lyrics (someone recently stole Harder, Better, Faster, Strong by Daft Punk and it annoys me as Daft Punk is teh awesomeness).
I think Stronger by Kanye West is the song you're talking about that stole that song by Daft Punk. I'm surprised there's no big legal thing going on right now.

What's new pussycat-Forget the guys name

Bop to the top or whatever it's called-high school musical

Oops I did it again-Britney Spears

Wouldn't it be good-Cascada

Kiss the girl-Little mermaid

Leave me alone (I'm lonely)-Pink

Grrrr and there's much more I just can't STAND

Just a Song About Ping pong.

AARGGHH! I hate that song! So annoying, and what is the point about it anyway? I may aswell make a song called "Just a Song About Cricket" and it would go up in the charts. JEEZ!

I'll list the BANDS I can't stand, because ALL songs apply:

Nickleback (ugg... LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH! WHO THE HECK CARES???)

Panic at the Disco

Disney people who came out of nowhere. (Thank you for reminding me spongebobiac :) )

I hate "Buy you a drank" (Who would want to listen to "DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK" for 3 and a half minutes??)

Brittany Spears

Christina Aguilara

.....I'll post more later....

Any Brittney Spears songs (WHEN WILL THE WOMAN DIE ALREADY?!?!)
That is a very cruel thing to say about someone. You are wishing death on her because she sings bad? Now, that is really low. The lady made a few mistakes, and now you want her dead? She did nothing to you, and she's not hurting anyone, so I don't know why you would say something like that.

That is a very cruel thing to say about someone. You are wishing death on her because she sings bad? Now, that is really low. The lady made a few mistakes, and now you want her dead? She did nothing to you, and she's not hurting anyone, so I don't know why you would say something like that.
I agree with GotchiGirl96.

Well, she's hurting herself in ways.

Anyways...Good Ol' by Jojo.

It's disturbing, but the tune is catching.

RAP. Blech. Most of it is horrible and doesn't make sense.

xD

Some of them I don't understand, but some of them I do.

He said, She said by Ashley Tisdale (Disturbing. But I like the clean version.)

If Everyone Cared by Nickleback. (No offense GG96. Lol. It just gets annoying.)

-Umbrella

-anything hsm (dosn't even deserve to be capitlized)

-britney spears new song (dang woman, STOP TRYING TO BE A TEENAGER!! YOU HAVE BABIES NOW!! geeze...)

-mario lopez

;)

And the girl who makes me want to shoot myself, *&^% vanessa hudgens.

OMG- PARIS HILTON PEOPLE!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO HATE HER!! (know it is mean to wish death on people but....) :p :eek:

ok im better now :) i get a little hostile talking about things i hate. :)

~Reanna

-Umbrella-anything hsm (dosn't even deserve to be capitlized)

-britney spears new song (dang woman, STOP TRYING TO BE A TEENAGER!! YOU HAVE BABIES NOW!! geeze...)

-mario lopez

;)

OMG- PARIS HILTON PEOPLE!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO HATE HER!! (know it is mean to wish death on people but....) :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

ok im better now :gozarutchi: i get a little hostile talking about things i hate. :hitodetchi:

~Reanna
Gimme More sucks... (the britney song)

Vanessa sucks...

And there is only one song I like by Paris thats ok... (Screwed) other than that, where are the barf bags located? XD

Well, the topic title explains it all...I cant stand...

.will.i.am "I Got It From My Momma" I REALLY cant stand it....

.Nickelback "Rockstar" Well, I like the beat... but the lyrics kinda disturb me... especially because it isnt edit on the raido. I think it is weird that they will take out "JR, Sean Kinston!" in a song, but leave "the drugs are cheap". I think that is just wrong...

Im posting two songs/artists at a time I cant stand, I could go on and on...
ugh, i hear u!

QUOTE (furawatchi girl @ Sep 16 2007, 07:24 PM) -Umbrella

-anything hsm (dosn't even deserve to be capitlized)

-mario lopez

OMG- PARIS HILTON PEOPLE!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO HATE HER!! (know it is mean to wish death on people but....) 

ok im better now  i get a little hostile talking about things i hate.

~Reanna 

Gimme More sucks... (the britney song)

Vanessa sucks...

And there is only one song I like by Paris thats ok... (Screwed) other than that, where are the barf bags located? XD
u r sooo rite!! omg

[except hsm isnt THAT bad, just vannesa, and, ugh, zac...

Last edited by a moderator:
GNO (Girls Night Out) - Miley Cyrus. Shes ok but that song sucks major. x__x

Anything by Paris Hilton

Latest posts

Back