Songs you just cant stand...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you not like that song??? Hey There Delilah is like....awesome!!!!

What else I just can't stand is Party Like A Rockstar.....they're just....YELLING!!!!

I'd much rather listen to Party Like a Rockstar than Hey There Delilah. I mean, I hate it soooo much. The dude can't sing, and it's just a horrible, horrible song.

Nobody's forcing you to not like it. I just said that I didn't, lol. xD

I know, but Party Like A Rockstar is just....ick. Sorry. Half of those guys can't sing. They're just talking about how awesome they think they are. If you wanna do that, please have a voice. I appreciate Kanye and T-Pain in Good Life. They can sing.

Sweet Escape- Gwen Stefani

Haruka Kanata- Ancient Kun-Fu Generation (*strangle*)

Soulja Boy

Candy Store (Or whatever) - Akon (AHHH THE MUSIC VIDEO!)

Sexy Back

My Humps

(HOW COME EVERYONE HATES UMBRELLA?! D=)

Souldja boy is OK but I can't see what's so great about it. Actually Sexy Back is pretty good but my humps is just stupid. Really stupid.

Mmm.. I can't stand rap. Some rap is good but I think they should writes songs that spread a positive message. I mean c'mon, nobody wants to hear a song about someone bragging about how much money, girls and cars they have. A lot of people listen to rap and they're getting the wrong message. I know some music doesn't use proper english but I really don't mind. I think music is a way to express yourself in anyway.

~AG~

~Angel Girl~ you're completely right. The songs I like all have a positive message. How can you be happy if you listen to a song about how horrible everything is? And of course there's those songs on subjects that are just wrong and inappropriate. There are some good rap and hip hop songs, but the majority of them aren't that great. I can't believe this is what our young minds are being brainwashed by today.

~Angel Girl~ you're completely right. The songs I like all have a positive message. How can you be happy if you listen to a song about how horrible everything is? And of course there's those songs on subjects that are just wrong and inappropriate. There are some good rap and hip hop songs, but the majority of them aren't that great. I can't believe this is what our young minds are being brainwashed by today.
I agree.

I like Hip-Hop/Rap, but the songs that are good.

- xd3vilx

The songs that I just can't stand? Well, there are alot I can't stand.

My Humps- Fergie

Rockstar- Nickelback

...those are all I can think of now. x_x

- xd3vilx

I also can't stand the Spongebob Theme Song (==').

Also, another reason I hate Rap - Too much speaking.

OMG!
I hate lots of songs.

I hate any song where the singer sing in a little baby voice, you know what I mean? Like you can tell they can sing full out, but they choose to sing in that little-sing-song voice and try to be cute. I mean PA-LEEZ! They're grown people! And they're usually singing to a teenage-young adult audience, not 1-5 year olds!!!

I used to hate everything Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Nelly Furtado or Rihanna did. Now I'm not so tough. I love Umbrella by Rihanna, and Shut Up and Drive isn't so bad either. Glamorous by Fergie isn't so bad, but Big Girls Don't Cry, London Bridge and Fergalicious ar all revolting. Hollaback Girl and Wind it Up by Gwen S aren't so bad, and I've been sort of forced to like The Sweet Escape (Gwen) and Maneater (Nelly Furtado).

I can't stand Love Today by MIKA. Awful, horrible music but good to cheer you up if your feeling down. I know that's t's played a million times by the dance comp people every school fete.

Another one is Love Generation by Bob Sinclar. Has anyone else noticed that he's singing off-key the WHOLE SONG?! Whenever you try to sing along to it, you have to stop because you know your singing it right but you're on a different note to him. That's because he doesn't sing a note right the whole way through. Quite annoying, really, considering that it's actually not a bad song.

I could go on forever, but this post is long enough as it is. Don't worry, I don't expect you to have read the whole thing.
Ahem. I take back that post.

Nickelback "Rockstar" Well, I like the beat... but the lyrics kinda disturb me... especially because it isnt edit on the raido.
i feel the same way, the song is cool but the lyrics arent :huh:

also hate rap-

Retards

Attempting

Poetry

Last edited by a moderator:
Teadrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift...I think? I know tons of people love that song, but not me. I could state many reasons why, but I might bore half of us.

Bubbly by Colbie IDK how to spell her last name. I don't like it.

Most rap is bad. Some...very few... is good.

HSM songs-enough said

HMS2 songs-enough siad

Cheetah girls songs-They insult cheetahs!

Blood-MCR-It's the only one of their songs that sucks

I hate loads of songs but those are just some

I hate all rap. It's loud, it's annoying, it's awful. Most rap is just by wacked people who cannot sing, period.

Latest posts

Back