Soooooooooo Cuuute!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That same thing happened to my mametchi when I had one I was screaming around the house saying how cute it was sooooo adorable :p And one of the cutest thing I saw was Spice (my 2. G) when he and his partner met up and little hearts on their heads sooo cute :p I miss Spice and his mother sugar (1.G) but they'll always be in my heart (or atleast in a place in my pocket)

and the first time I had a mimitchi I was screaming with happiness :)

here a chart of my tama's that fell in love:

1. G :lol: + :D = :D :wub:

2. G :p (was actually a mimitchi)+ :D = :D :p

these were my favorite I have 3 more to show you but I'm too lazy :p :D ;)

My tamagotchis are finally in love so now, when they give eachother presents, there is a heart there letting the other know that it was a gift from their heart. How sweet is THAT?!?!?!?

i noticed its always the boys do the run an fall flat on the face thing and the girls that do the dancin and singin! ^_^

mine sits and watches his little tv if i ignore him for to long lol ^_^

dam mother f****r nigger my tamagotchi is 43 years old and it has 2 babies and im gay

Oooooh! I thought of this because I JUST looked at my Mametchi and on the screen, He keeps getting bigger! SOO CUUTE! Post whenever something cute happens to your Tamagotchi or need a question about your tama, I know Lotsa! :blink: POST, PLEASE! :)-) That smiley I just made is a guy with a uni-brow....;p
[SIZE=21pt]hey how you said that your tamagotchi got bigger and bigger that happened to mine too! It is really cute! It is suppose to be kissing you! lol And a cute thing that my tamagotchi did was, when my Tarakotchi had a baby boy, he moved his hips and looked like he was doing "The monkey walk"! lol ;) [/SIZE]

hey everybody..i'm a newbie to tamatalk and i'd just like to ask Claudia666 what type of tamagotchi she's got...is it a connection?? :mellow:

By the way .. is there a difference between an american connection and australian connection?

thanks... :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back