Soooooooooo Cuuute!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mine sings to! And last night, my Tarakotchi got bigger and bigger and kissed the screen! Chubby little guy.... :p huh: ( :ph34r: :rolleyes: :)

Lol! last night my mamechi had a bath followed by brushing it's teeth :ph34r: then after it started making it's bed :rolleyes: lol maybe it was just getting ready for beddy-bies :)

my first generation was a mametchi. it looked soooo cute when it was brushing it's teeth. then it would dance around in it's bowtie, followed by writing something! hmm... maybe she had a secret crush :p :lol: :lol:

I just looked at my tama and shes sorta makin up a dance routine its so cuuuuutte. she go's up, up, right, right, squishs its self, squishs its self, left, down, up, roll :ph34r: :eek: :p

bye bye :(

MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

once i saw mine watching t.v...so so cute!!

Oooooh! I thought of this because I JUST looked at my Mametchi and on the screen, He keeps getting bigger! SOO CUUTE! Post whenever something cute happens to your Tamagotchi or need a question about your tama, I know Lotsa! :huh: POST, PLEASE! :)-) That smiley I just made is a guy with a uni-brow....;p
;) My masktchi was doing the same thing, I kissed her everytime she came up close!!!! :D Do you know if they give special presents while they are babychi's? :D

when i had a kutchipatchi it had a flower in its mouth and casme up and kissed the screen!!!

:( :) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, but guess WHAT? Yesterday, my cute little Mimitchi named Migel Jr. Was reading a book, and it showed a speech bubble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sosososososososososososososo cute, and also scary. ^_^

:( <i got her and she comes up to the screen and waves!!!! its soooo cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic is in the wrong section it should be in what's happened to my tamagotchi!.Maybe A guide should move it :(

<_< ~*Emily*~ :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back