Souvenir 32 has been discovered!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Secretgotchi

Reaction score
Souvenir 32 may not have been put on the site tamatown.com yet... But Ausername at tama-zone has found something! It proves that souvenir 32 is a Famous picture! Take a look! https://www.tamatown.com/items.xml

It says:

<item item_name="famouspicture" title="FAMOUS PICTURE" hex="9F" price="na" />

This may prove that The rumours about the famous pictures... are true!!!

Please Reply!

It's just the data, or is it the code to put Tama Town on your website? :huh: :angry:

No just kidding. That's pretty cool! But where do you get it? :lol:

if its really true its just random and very rare

Yes, it is true that the 'famous picture' randomly appears in the grandparents house. I have had it myself.

Here is a picture I took.

https://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7363/famouspicturero6.png

However when I entered the code- I just got the fishing pole.

And from all other accounts- the same has happened to everyone else.

At this stage everyone is assuming that number 32 is the famous picture- but as yet nobody has actually got it appear on their toy.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have gotten the picture, but i tried and tried and tried to put the password in my tama, but each time it said error. the picture has a fancy frame and a picture of kuchipatchi. its true you get it when you have lots of generations at the grandparents house, but it did not work in my tama. :( <_< :lol: :D

I still haven't gotten the code to go to the grandparents house. just the parents. the code I have for the parents also gave me the palm tree for my hawaii souvenier. I thought that was wierd.

When I had visited my Grandparent for the third time, it showed me a "famous picture"( it was the picture on the wall in the Grandparents' house), but when I entered the password it gave me a fishing pole again instead.

I need to wait for my Tama to grow until I get the Picture that's Famous.

Wah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back