SPAM

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesk79

Reaction score
uhh... there's this discusting food called SPAM fritters uhh...and the ad is rubbish and the color of the pakiging well... not my sort of coluor

Spam (spiced ham) - you mean that pressed meat in a tin??

I used to love fried spam fritters! :rolleyes: I haven't had any in ages tho' because we're supposed to "eat healthily" and no matter how hard I try, I just can't work a spam fritter into my "healthy option" / "5 portions of fruit & veg per day" diet.

Guess I will just stick to the Chocolate bars...

PS: I don't really mind the colour of the packaging = it doesn't affect the taste of the food ;)

SPAM? The meat? I like SPAM, well not on TT... *Sorry....* Yummmm....

Spam (spiced ham) - you mean that pressed meat in a tin??
I used to love fried spam fritters! :rolleyes: I haven't had any in ages tho' because we're supposed to "eat healthily" and no matter how hard I try, I just can't work a spam fritter into my "healthy option" / "5 portions of fruit & veg per day" diet.

Guess I will just stick to the Chocolate bars... <_<

PS: I don't really mind the colour of the packaging = it doesn't affect the taste of the food ;)
but have you seen the advert? the advert's rubbish!

No... I havent. I don't know about TamaMum, I like it, and teh advertisment doesn't bother me, as long as it tastes good ^^

sorry... gotta go! scampi the dog is here to play well... cheereo!

Cheereo? Hehe, I am in ohio.

So I am not completaly off topic, YUMMM Spam tastes good, but with my dads diet we cant eat it anymore. *ISgh*

Heheh. YUCK. I think it's nasty, but of course that's only because I was forced to eat Spam-Loaf my great grandmother made for Christmas dinner... x_x (SpamLoaf made me die a little inside. xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry... gotta go! scampi the dog is here to play well... cheereo!
You British?

Spam is good. The advertisement and packaging don't bother me. Although the ad is a tad cheesy. Eh, who cares? At least it tastes good.

Ugh! just the smell of the stuff makes me barf! I can't stand it. I'm not very picky but that stuff is just so unhealthy and discusting! *gag* just thinking about it makes me gag! (thx a lot... now I have a bad taste in my mouth..... jk)

but still... we had a can and I saw a recipe for fryed SPAM and I tryed it and after that I vowed never to eat it again... I'd rather starve...

I've never tried it. I'm a pretty picky eater as far as food goes, so I wouldn't be trying it anytime soon XD

My dad is a health freak and my mom is good at cooking chinese food (if it's the real stuff not in cheapo resturants, it's supposed to be very good for you) so I don't think we would buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back