Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi login codes! PLEASE READ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they so mad about 2 STUPID CHARACTER CODES?! Just get permission from them for us to use it. Like the first 4 people that had it on Tamatalk...
[SIZE=14pt]PLEASE READ THIS![/SIZE]

Spot and Mocha CAN’T be login to Tamagotchi Music City anymore because its STUFFING IT UP Tamagotchi Music City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s why contest were stuffed up, BECAUSE OF YOU, KUROMAMETCHI259!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE LOGIN AS SPOT IN CONTESTS!!!!!!! :eek:

I will tell you why. :huh:

For character testers, we have special accounts that get checked everyday for virus and stuff. It needs to be checked because it may spread VIRUSES and GLITCHES to Tamagotchi Music City!!! Because Mocha, Spot AND Nazotchi are NEW characters and haven’t got a full made profiles yet, because they are from the V6.5… and the V6.5 isn’t out yet. If you aren’t a character tester, you are putting Tamagotchi Music City in danger!!! Spreading glitches and viruses may END Tamagotchi Music City FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! :D

[SIZE=11pt]PLEASE LISTIN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]PLEASE READ THIS![/SIZE]Spot and Mocha CAN’T be login to Tamagotchi Music City anymore because its STUFFING IT UP Tamagotchi Music City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s why contest were stuffed up, BECAUSE OF YOU, KUROMAMETCHI259!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE LOGIN AS SPOT IN CONTESTS!!!!!!! :eek:

I will tell you why. :huh:

For character testers, we have special accounts that get checked everyday for virus and stuff. It needs to be checked because it may spread VIRUSES and GLITCHES to Tamagotchi Music City!!! Because Mocha, Spot AND Nazotchi are NEW characters and haven’t got a full made profiles yet, because they are from the V6.5… and the V6.5 isn’t out yet. If you aren’t a character tester, you are putting Tamagotchi Music City in danger!!! Spreading glitches and viruses may END Tamagotchi Music City FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! :D

[SIZE=11pt]PLEASE LISTIN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
I agree :p

well maybe Tama-Star_Girl is telling us this beacause she doesn't want us to use the codes anymore so she can have the fame and glory and enter in the contests and get all of the votes(sorry if I sounded mean Tama-Star_Girl)

well maybe Tama-Star_Girl is telling us this beacause she doesn't want us to use the codes anymore so she can have the fame and glory and enter in the contests and get all of the votes(sorry if I sounded mean Tama-Star_Girl)
WHAT!? :D

Just forget it, if you want contests messed up again. Be my guess. :huh:

I don't care no more about contests. No one is listining to me anyway. :eek:

Sorry... :eek: I won't use the codes anymore
That's good. :p

Its just because Bandai is getting mad at me for sharing the codes. I didn't know this would happen and now I feel so sad. :D

Now Tamagotchi Music City is getting all viruses and glitches thanks to me.....

I just want things back like it was before........ :huh:

lol first of all, i see u on tamatown XD2nd, shes one of the testers DX

LoL
No she isn't! Your not a tester! She isn't a tester. You are a spot in tamatown. I see you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back