Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi login codes! PLEASE READ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows which characters' code you must edit to get Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi codes? :huh:

Anyone knows which characters' code you must edit to get Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi codes? :huh:
To get the codes for Mocha and Spot, you have to edit you're Tamagotchi's login code, when its costume! -_-

Once it’s in its costume, go to Tamagotchi Music City and edit it! To edit it, you have to change only one of the digits to a letter, and one of the letters to a digit. So you will have only a little change to the code. :D

Got it!? ^_^

To get the codes for Mocha and Spot, you have to edit you're Tamagotchi's login code, when its costume! ^_^ Once it’s in its costume, go to Tamagotchi Music City and edit it! To edit it, you have to change only one of the digits to a letter, and one of the letters to a digit. So you will have only a little change to the code. :D

Got it!? :huh:
Oh and forget to say that the top of the code is the one to be edited!!!! NOT THE BOTTOM!!!!! :D

That's all I can say now. I've said so MUCH!!!!! -_-

Thanks Tama-Star_Girl for the info. I don't know them yet but that was helpful. :lol:

Here is a video of me as spot in Music City:
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU * removed - site rules - no flaming *

You made a video about it!? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP IT A SECRET!!!!! Also you entered him, in this week’s contest!!!!!!!!!!??????? :D

THAT ‘S IT!!!!!!!!!! I’M NOT GIVING AWAY THE CODES NO MORE, AND INFO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I hope you're happy kuromametchi529 :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, thing is, Kuromametchi529 told 07*Kuromametchi*70 that he logged dazzilitchi and it was NAZOTCHI. so it has to do w. ALL the codes :mellow:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU * removed - site rules - no flaming * You made a video about it!? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP IT A SECRET!!!!! Also you entered him, in this week’s contest!!!!!!!!!!??????? :mellow:

THAT ‘S IT!!!!!!!!!! I’M NOT GIVING AWAY THE CODES NO MORE, AND INFO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mimitchi:

I hope you're happy kuromametchi529 :angry:
??? *removed - site rules - no flaming *???

Yes, that is true. It was the same dazzilitchi code with the username aaron that is going around the net. I must have typed it wrong.

Hey, there may not be a nazotchi code. It may come up an ANY code if it is the right code and just works wrong...

Yes, that is true. It was the same dazzilitchi code with the username aaron that is going around the net. I must have typed it wrong.

Hey, there may not be a nazotchi code. It may come up an ANY code if it is the right code and just works wrong...
yes, i agree. maybe the computer does a "glitch" on MC and just appears as Nazotchi. ;)

How do you get the code WRONG for Nazotchi, without the message saying you typed it wrong!? :mellow:

I just don't get!? :huh:

Wow! Amazing! I think that you must have type it wrongly. Do you still remember what you typed in? I think i read somewhere that somebody has also experienced this before - Typing in the Dazzilitchi code wrongly.

Why do Care about Music City If they are going to make Different tamagotchi towns in the future. Remember when everyone went crazy over the v5 tamatown well someday Tamagotchi music city will be Unpopular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back