Story #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres how it goese, I'll start, and If I end with a goog or bad thing, the next person will type the opposite.

OK, her I go.

One day, Mimitchi wanted to go to Mametchi's birthday.(good)BUT, Mametchi was in North Carolina, and she was in Florida... But Her best friend had a private Jet! But... It ran out of fuel when they were going to North C. The good news is, that there was 2 parachutes! The bad news is, Mimitchi's didnt open... The good news: there was a bale of hey under her! Bad News: There was a pitchfork in the hay bale... The Good news: She missed the pitchfork! :angry: The Bad news...She missed the hay bale...:'O

Continue, please!

good news a nurse was checking a near-by cow and gave her a band-aid, bad news she didn't have enough to cover the elephant sized briuse...

P.S. no double posting

:D

sorry...gettin kinda lonely.

Good News:The Bruise went away.

Bad News:She Had A Broken Arm and Leg...*duhduhduh*

The basics:

Ok, basiclly i shall start a normal story, then you have to put imagination into it and make it hilarious!

Once upon a time live a beutiful :) named Dorothy Davidson...

[SIZE=10pt]"How Babytchi Sprouted it's wings"[/SIZE]

Once upon a time there was a little Babytchi all he wished was to be a Mametchi. All the other tamagotchi's made fun of thinking that he will never turn into a Mametchi. This story is about how friendship and work can do the impossible!

Last edited by a moderator:
He loved to play Jump Rope alot.It always got 30 jumps and also was very nice to others

[SIZE=11pt]However everyone made fun of him at school because he thought he could be a Mametchi. The only friends he has was :ichigotchi: Starry and :D Poopy! [/SIZE]

then he ate the whole galaxy!!!!!!!!!

and no you didnt survive :D

He started to pack up but thought otherwise.Just then little white stubs poped out of his sides and now evan teachers laughed at him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back