Strange Hours.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotagotchi4ever

Reaction score
Dang, that would make the best surreal short story EVAR.

Anyways, what are your usual hours of sleepery and awakery?

Mine are...weird. Just...weird. On weekends and holidays, I stay up until the next day, and then sleep it off, or I just stay up for 24 hours and crash on the 23rd. I need to run on 11 hours sleep, minimum, or I can't eat, because my digestion system isn't awake, I can't type well, read, drink water, take asprin, etc. Basically, I can listen to music and be a grump.

Like, last sunday, I stayed up until 7 AM fixing my computer, then slept until 2:15 PM. It was quite nice, actually. Good sleep, right there.

...good sleep.

What I hate, though, is I run FAR FAR better at night, but I still have to do school during the day. It's like DUDE. D:< What's up with this...daylight activity? then, I mentally yell ADSFAJAJFAJAFAJA.

But, I can't wait until summer. Uplatery! 8D

On weekdays, I dont wanna wake up.

When Its weekends, I stay forever in bed o.o

I'm pretty much nocturnal :blink:

On weekdays, I go to bed at around 11:30 at night, but I usually end up staying awake until about 2 in the morning. And if it's on the weekend, I'll stay up nearly all night and sleep during the day.

I love to read before I go to bed. I'll be in bed with a Warriors book until 2 in the morning reading nonstop.

All days: wake up randomly at 1:00 = 5:00 AM

Basically, my body is on a natural no-nightmare system (I have nightmares a LOT). When I begin to have a nightmare, I wake up. I'm getting sick of this (I'm getting in trouble, too). Not to mention that I get major drowsiness during the day... ^_^

Cecib :blink:

Weekdays: sleepery:11:30 WAKEY WAKEY: 6:30-7:00

Weekends: Well, sometimes I'll go out with friends or to a football game and then who knows when I'll get back. anywhere from 9-11. Then I'll usually spend the night with them, so I won't get any sleep. then we'll sleep till like 2. If I have to babysit in the morning I'll get to sleep earlier and wake up at like 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back