Stuff you are obsessed with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm obsessed with Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight.

img1061l.jpg

Zero-kun. Me gusta mucho. \\\

I'm obsessed with...

• Making atrociously gory pictures with my new computer art program, GIMP.
  • Staring at the atrociously gory pictures I made on GIMP, such as the picture I drew from PD3 of Pero all dead after Moriritchi stabs her organs
  • Making microscopis avatars for my avatar shop I might start on TamaZone someday.
  • Writing dumb fan fiction that I want to post on TT but am too lazy to.

SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. Vera Bradley in the Happy Snail pattern. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILSSNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILSSNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS. SNAILS

Saying the number of days until my birthday at 9:45 AM, 12:55 PM and 3:15 PM every day. In just under an hour I will yell "FOUR!"

I'm also obsessed with...

TamaTalk

Tamas

Reading really bad books

Looking at art that is so much better than mine

Drawing Tamas while listening to Metallica's Orion, making music while listening to Metallica's Orion, retightening my Dr. Eggman action figure's arm while listening to Metallica's Orion, and listening to Metallica's Orion.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

*SIGH* <3

The 'Making chocolate pudding at 4am' meme

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

yep

For some reason, it's a fan-made MLP game called Story of the Blanks.

unless you like creepy/scary stuff, I'd advised the younger members to not play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back